American Repair Maintenance LLC Careers and Employment
You’re seeing all 12 jobs at American Repair Maintenance LLC because we can’t find any available jobs at American Repair Maintenance LLC close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 221 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
The only reason I docked the star in the 2 categories. Is when we picked up the biggest company contract. It was a struggle getting it all covered especially like my state and alot of others because ARM before that was not in every state. But the owners and managers made it work but it took alot of theirs and ours timeat the beginning. And im hoping that after I heal I'll be able to go back to work for them.
High turnover, constant disorganization and drama. They will hire anyone to fill positions which makes more work for others. This is a good job for those needing a paycheck and still searching for another job.
Management is a mess. There’s no clear direction. There is no recognition, only discipline. They hire people with zero experience, including management. Management hires friends. There is no morale, and lots of drama. They do not discipline anyone who contributes to the workplace toxicity. Management and owners are ONLY concerned with profits. If they let you work from home it’s only because they benefit from it. Beware of 5 star reviews, they look to be written by management.
ARM LLC is a great place to work! They have provided the availability to work from home on occasions when my child is sick instead of having to take the day off. They provide all the tools necessary to complete work and will assist with anything else possibly needed.
This company will help you succeed and give you lots of chances before giving up on you. People are super flexible here and willing to work with you on situations you have going on. The office is a super laid back environment with a lot of good people.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 10 questions about working at American Repair Maintenance LLC. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from American Repair Maintenance LLC employees.
Insights from 0 Indeed users who have interviewed with American Repair Maintenance LLC within the last 5 years.
My resume explained everything
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- American Repair Maintenance LLC