American School of Creative Science Employee Reviews

Very good school with bumpy start
KG1 Homeroom Teacher, Team Leader (Former Employee) –  SharjahJune 1, 2019
I joined when the school first opened and as most schools do, theirs a bumpy start.
I enjoyed the staff and work environment. It was pleasant and everyone felt like a family.
The school strives for improvement and you can see the staff attempting their est for the students.
Amazing work place where you build a second family
MIddle/High Deputy Director (Current Employee) –  Sharjah - MalihaMay 11, 2019
Through my 6 years journey in ASCS, I have learned that working in schools needs tons of passion , dedication and loyalty to keep you going.
Working with people who produce people is not an easy job. Yet with consistent strategies you will succeed in building a solid entity that nurtures internal and external growth.
Pros
family environment, high success potentials
Cons
challanges: rapid growth
Need to improve
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  SharjahMarch 10, 2019
Not bad. Better work place to get work related experience. You will have to hard work to meet the requirements. It is difficult to say the employee cannot last long because of no improvement in benefits.
proactive place
Government relations /KHDA COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 20, 2019
nice people make work easier , understanding CEO make me more proactive and finish my job on time , great team leader is a plus , working hours just right .
friendly staff
Admission Officer (Current Employee) –  DubaiFebruary 20, 2019
nice place , working with good people , great team leader and healthy environment , i like working with positive people , every one is helpful and welling to advise in any matter
Teamwork, Flexible timings, Lots of events.
High School History teacher (Current Employee) –  SharjahAugust 17, 2018
PROS-Work place and infrastructure is good. Friendly helpful environment. Flexible timings. Less workload. And teachers work is appreciated through certificates and gifts.

Cons- No transport facility and no annual flights for teachers.
Pros
same as above
Cons
sameas above
teacher/ admin supervisor
Administrative Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sharjah, UAEJune 12, 2018
I actually loved working here after I got in my flow. It is in the UAE and the people and Culture is way different then the U.S. They have mastered being able to work in chaotic conditions because its sort of their norm. Meaning when children misbehave, administration change,new policy in place, just do it!

The teachers have work with each other really well.
Pros
Housing is paid for, plenty of materials for students, new books and smart board.Teachers have their own printer, nice lounge, plenty of laptops, their own prayer area.
Cons
the day is long because the kids mis behave someone. The parents seem to call the shots.
nice emviorment
Academic Support/ Acting Teacher (Current Employee) –  layyahJune 6, 2018
nice enviroment, equipped with latest technology.
professional attitude of management and staff.
timings are a bit longer otherwise good place to work
Productive and Place to grow up career
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  MALIHA ROADMay 29, 2018
Flexible timing of work
Can relax 2 days weekend
Extended Annual Leave up to 60 or more days.
Salary packages depends upon your appointment.
Teacher Assistants having fixed Salary and no more increase for years.
I go out of my way to learn about my students, their school, and the community in which they live.
Class Teacher (Current Employee) –  DubaiMarch 13, 2018
★ Prepared and imparted lessons using modern methods to attain the lesson objectives.
★ Arranged test materials: assessed trainees’ progress and presented regular assessment reports.
★Attended and participated in many professional development sessions .
★ Managed, proctored, and graded written and oral performance tests.
★ Conducted Computer Assisted Instruction (CAI) classes and included appropriate web based material into the syllabus.
★As a teacher, my main goal is to motivate students to do their best and extend their own personal limits.
★I encourage students to construct their own learning in an environment that stimulates and helps students to realize their full potential. ★Developing positive and mature relationships with members of staff and pupils. ★Maintaining discipline within a classroom setting.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
challenging job
Public Relation Officer (PRO) (Former Employee) –  Al BarshaOctober 21, 2017
every day new challenge and great experience how to deal with management and every kind of persons mostly i know all kind of culture Self motivated with a desire for continuous learning.
Ability to persist with a task until objective is achieved.
Good communication, Administration and Organization skills
Ability to adapt to Multi Cultural Environment Ability to Work under Deadlines & Pressure
Creativity is the key
KG Supervisor (Current Employee) –  SharjahMarch 10, 2017
ASCS hires qualified employees, however the management of the daily operation system needs improvement.

Most of the staf at ASCS have commitment to the workplace which make it a family environement nd this is the best of the school.
Good
KG teacher (Current Employee) –  SharjahJanuary 5, 2017
It's a wonderful place to work at! The staff are amazing and very helpful, and understanding.
You belong instantly!

It has it's challenges but which work place doesn't. It's a growing school and will flourish to be one of the best.
It lacks respect for its teachers. they are new and are not ready to improve.
Class Advisor (Former Employee) –  Al BarshaDecember 14, 2016
they need to learn management skills. administration is very week. they lack respect for their teachers. they don't have clear expectations and tends to change their opinions.
Respective Place
Teacher (Former Employee) –  SharjahDecember 5, 2016
The best thing there is you don't feel that you are at work, you feel that your spending time with your family. All of the work team are one soul and one hand.
Respective and love is shared between all members.
Everyday I was there I was having a new lesson.
Pros
good salary
Cons
Meetings and Trainings
the environment is warm and beautiful
Academic Support (Former Employee) –  Sharjah, SHSeptember 11, 2015
its a very good institution, like one big family with all your brothers and sisters, and the most beautiful thing is the Islamic environment that surrounded us.

we attend at 7 and leave at 3, i learned many things like managing time and my English language has improved, the management is fair and cooperative, my colleagues were very helpful, the hardest thing was organizing children but the children were the most enjoyable thing at the same time.
Pros
holidays
Cons
long hour

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American School of Creative Science. Our community is ready to answer.