American Society of Radiologic Technologists

American Society of Radiologic Technologists Employee Reviews

Loved asrt
Member Services Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 26, 2017
One of the best jobs I’d ever was blessed to have. Thank you ASRT! The atmosphere was great, helping members is the goal and I was glad to do so. Advances to move up or to another department is also available if you work hard.
One of my favorite companies to work for.
Customer Service Specialist (45hr/week) (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 26, 2017
I had the pleasure of working at ASRT for a couple of years. ASRT is socially and environmentally responsible. The corporate culture is progressive and relaxed in nature. Compensation and benefits are competitive for the area.
membership oriented
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 13, 2017
a great association to work for! Has great benefits, vacation and holiday days off. I like their working hours Monday - Friday. I learned many office procedures while working for them.
making connections
Member (Current Employee) –  KansasMay 11, 2017
good place to make connections for employment. there are publications that come out filled with information and continuing education. there are also practice test online for preparing for the registry
Member Organization
Member Organizations (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 17, 2014
I was a member of this Organization for five years to receive continuing education credit.
Professional organization
Pool Technologist (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHSeptember 26, 2012
The organization provided many services to aid in my career advancement.
Great Place to Work
Health Policy Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 6, 2012
During my time at the American Society of Radiologic Technologists I would say the one feature that really stands out is that the company goes to great lengths to make certain that a person has everything necessary to do a good job. The facility itself is state of the art in terms of tools and technology, and the intellect level of the staff is quite high. The organization during my time there made every effort to stay on top of the latest developments and research in the field of association management.
Pros
supportive, great benefits.
Cons
over-compartmentalization.

Want to know more about American Society of Radiologic Technologists?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at American Society of Radiologic Technologists. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9