AmeriCash Loans, LLC Employee Reviews

Day at work
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  close to good resturantsApril 1, 2019
management was very unprofessional and inconsistent. allowed to work as many hours as possible. wouldn't go back. The biggest pleasure at the job was my awesome customers who loved me.
Working for AmeriCash Loans (1 year)
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILMarch 31, 2019
If you are thinking about applying for a position with this comepany skim through here before you do.. you may save yourself a waste of time.

Working for AmeriCash Loans for a little over a year I’ve not a few things. Managment is horrible and could care less about their employees. They may throw you a free lunch ($10 or less) here or there but that’s RARE. If the location you work for is unstaffed due to THEM moving your SM to a different location it pretty much MANDATORY that you have to pick up the slack. Basically doing manager duties without the title or pay. Creating schedules working mandatory open to close shifts on a WEEKLY BASIS , which can be very mentally draining. And they don’t even show you appreciation. They want you to process these loans with a 400 APR, deal with rude customers and work in bad environment but RARELY show any appreciation to their employees. Reasons why there are so many NLE’s. Working here has NO work/life balance whatsoever. As long as you’re processing these loans and opening and closing the store they could care less about your personal life and actually wanting to spend time with your FAMILY. And to make it so bad MANAGEMENT has the nerve to ask employees to donate their hard earned cash to people in the company that are hard on times even though it was THEIR idea to begin with. Also on down times in the office management suggests you to go on “power hours” which is basically using your PERSONAL VEHICLE to go do some marketing. And no they DO NOT provide gas money...
I know this review is all over the place but these are just
  more... a few things I could think of. I would not recommend this job to anyone! Just a waste of time. No room for growth even though we they claim on the interview that there is. They would rather hire someone off of the street just so they wouldn’t have to give you a raise!! Once I find me a new job I’m OUT. ASAP!  less
Pros
Down-time and not doing loans
Cons
Everybody and Everything else
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  IllinoisMarch 29, 2019
Horrible , just horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible this company is horrible horrible horrible this company and the managers suck, management is horrible and I wouldn't reccomend this company if you paid me to. Push your kids to go to college so they dont end up there.
Job status
LOAN AUDITOR ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILMarch 10, 2019
I like my job great work experience and job security. A day at Americash consist of coming in on time, sitting at desk, helping customers, and working on a lot of work task.
An overall decent place to work
Loan Auditor (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILFebruary 1, 2019
Americash was an awesome place to work for in my 2 1/2 years there. I originally was hired as a call center loan processor but two months in, I transferred to the installment department where I excelled abundantly at my new job as a loan auditor.
Pros
job stability
Cons
Not enough pay, no maternity leave
Productive and efficient working for Americash Loans
Sales Associate/Customer Service rep (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 16, 2019
It’s a very nice environment, awesome coworkers , pleasure to work with them , nice bonus every time when our store does well , but working from 9:45-7 everyday can make things very hard to get done after work
Very fast paced and cut throat environment.
Associate (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, IL 60018December 21, 2018
It was a uncompromising environment wheremaking the sales could sometimes be a hard goal to meet, but at the same time if you put the work in you could find help.
Exciting
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bradley, ILOctober 24, 2018
A typical day at work was contacting existing customer to offer short-term financial products. The staff was very friendly. The hardest part of the job was not being able to satisfy all customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying customers based on their needs.
Pros
Potential Bonuses
Terrible place to work
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 21, 2018
Been with the company 11yrs. Terminated after I develop illness that required to use FMLA. Upper management tried to say store wasn't performing but that was just a cover up. They rather hire someone to replace you so they don't have to give you raises. Upper management is all for self and don't care about there employees.
My Job at 6003
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCSeptember 24, 2018
I love it & the staff! Couldn’t ask for A better team including upper management. It’s a job if you come in and play and don’t take it serious then of course you will have issues with upper management. They are there to run a business not a daycare. If your looking for a career this is a good start.
Pros
Down time
Fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 29, 2018
I’ll recommend this to anyone . Fun place to work . Good benefits and flexible working hours. Friendly management staff who are always available to help
the meeting of different people.
Manager of Operations (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 16, 2018
a typical day at work was to keep everything in order like files and paperwork. Greet people let them know about the loans and what they need. There was no hard part of the job. the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work alone.
Pros
working alone
Cons
not being able to work there because I don't drive
Beware
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILAugust 9, 2018
This is not the best place to work for. Management is ridiculous because they are ALL for Americash. If you complain about the company and how unfair they are when it comes to your annual raise they do write you up for being ungrateful (seen it actually happen to a coworker). Raises are only 3% of your hourly pay regardless of how much you grown your store. You will not be able to have a social life outside of Americash because you are always having to work 6 days a week from being short staffed. Management pretty much tells you when you can and cant take your vacation.
Very good work environment
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJuly 20, 2018
I enjoyed working for Americash Loans. They are fair and look out for their employees. They offer online courses for that are great tools for daily operations. The pay is decent The management team was great to work for.
I learned a lot
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 8, 2018
I had a great experience working there. I learned a lot, grown a lot. The lack of room for growth lead to me seeking other opportunities outside of the company.
Bad place to work
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 7, 2018
Management is greedy and profit driven. They don't care about their employees nor customers. They only care about their bottom line. They have fired many people in order not to give them maternity leave. They'd rather just hire someone new at a lower rate than to have upper management cover the stores.
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILApril 11, 2018
its a fast pace place to work for i learned a lot with them management is friendly and are willing to help you learn your role i would work for them again
Friendly
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, IL 60016April 7, 2018
Every one were so friendly very good relaxed Job good Benifits and pay I would definitely recommend to anyone. If u can go back and work there I would.
fast paced sales
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 5, 2018
this is a sales job don't ever be misled by them telling you it is a customer service jobs. depending on you mgr your experience should be great. i'd work there again under different management,
co worker nice
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILFebruary 11, 2018
It was okay management was not professional at all times they have problem if you can not be intimidated by them. But loved my co-workers we had fun most times.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AmeriCash Loans, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.