AmeriFlex Employee Reviews

Decent work place
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAApril 13, 2018
A typical day involved me grabbing a work order taking it to the machine needed to perform the operation and begin my setup. I learned how to set up a conventional lathe, I learned to be patient with my job and perform at my pace if the job was to be done correctly. The hardest part of my job was having to deal with the people i couldnt stand on a daily bases. The most enjoyable part of my job was that i was working in the trade i went to school for and that i was slowly getting better at it day by day; understanding things i didnt see in prior situations.
good place to work
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJanuary 31, 2018
good piace to work friendly work environment they work as a team and department managers are there to help you it is sometimes a fast-paced environment but not stressful
February 14, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Although I wish we could claim your positive feedback as having been meant for us, we are based out of Carrollton, TX with another office in Cherry Hill, NJ so I'm afraid you must be talking about a different company with the name Ameriflex.

There was always something to do and learn.
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 10, 2018
You always had something to do and a way to learn. The hardest part of the job was always being on the phone and being yelled, cursed at, belittled, with the customers calling in.
Pros
Benefits, and unlimited Overtime if you wanted it.
Cons
could be long hours, and customers always yelling at you.
February 14, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Ameriflex. We appreciate all the hard work our customer service department does to give our clients the best experience possible. We know that it can be a challenging job at times and can feel like a thankless job; but we want all of our Client Experience and Participant Services team members to know we appreciate everything they do!

Great Vision
CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  New JerseyDecember 10, 2017
While working here was an amazing learning experience. There're a lot of things that can be done to improve the services and client experience. There is a lot of start and stop when it comes to initiatives. This constant lack of follow through leaves the employees oftentimes feeling like they are in a state of limbo. The Client Advocacy Group is looking to change the environment of Ameriflex, but there are key managers/directors that are involved in the CAG that hinders the depth to which members are willing to go.
Pros
Client Advocacy Group
February 14, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a sincere review, we will take it to heart as we try to improve the work experience for all of our employees. As with any growing company in a fast-paced environment like the one in which we operate, we do our best to map out a long term strategy and obtain the needed metrics to measure success, and if need be, course correct to maintain our momentum as we continue to grow. We are confident this will lead to great things for all of our employees in the future as they are able to grow with the company.

Thank you again for your feedback, if you ever have anything else you would like to share with us please feel free to call us, email us or contact us via social media.

Okay place to work for rude managers
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAOctober 24, 2017
One of the managers was mean and always found something to complain about. Never spoke good about anybody. Monthly luncheons were cool, other staff was wonderful and I enjoyed being around them. Sales department is rude.
Big flaws, startup feel
Employee (Former Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 16, 2017
cronyism( at the C-level) and high turnover are the biggest cons of this entity.

C-level seems lost, aimless, ambiguous and wasteful.

while mgmt searches for logic explaining high turnover, at some point you'd expect the realization that "maybe it's not them, it's me", yet no.
Pros
Good work life balance, healthy lifestyle
Cons
high turnover
A Toxic Place to Work
Client Experience Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJAugust 31, 2017
I can only speak for the client services department, but the management style in this department is so poor, it's embarrassing to say I worked for this company. No support if you're having difficulties, no recognition of the good that you do, and they only point out your flaws with zero tact. I saw coworkers cry at their desk almost everyday. You will not be trained properly. You will be judged with everything you say to clients on the phone and in emails. And be prepared to be comfortable for your manager to look through your emails while you're sitting at your desk and blindside you with something you said months ago in a later meeting.

Save yourself the time you waste here and skip this place. Again, only speaking for the Client Experience Specialist role.
Pros
they take you to cheap company outings instead of giving everyone a fair salary if you're into that
Cons
poor management, toxic work environment, low moral
Terrible Management
Compliance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJAugust 4, 2017
The management team (previously) was so unprofessional. They let their personal feelings get in the way of business. Employees felt overwhelmed with the fact that it was like high school coming in to work but with older people. This has been a few years so I am hoping things changed for the better.
Easy flowing
CNC Setup Machinist (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAAugust 3, 2017
Very easy flowing place to work at. Good people all around you in every department. Cnc department needs better supervision and management. Pay is not the best.
Pros
Fun
Cons
Pay
Productive and fun workplace
Client Executive (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXJune 15, 2017
Great working environment with great Managers, Leaders, and overall Employees. Great location and working schedules to work in. They're very open minded and are up for new techniques and resources.
Pros
great break areas and breaks
Cons
No cons really
great people
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJune 1, 2017
a decent shop and the people were awesome. When I left I was working 60 hours a week on overnights and never given a day off. I never received a pay raise while there. It was a positive atmosphere that encouraged learning.
Pros
great people, forgiving on scrap
Cons
pay, hours
Aggrissive
Member Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXMay 2, 2017
Hello,

I believe Ameriflex could be a better company if they allowed the staff to work on their goals a little more freely than they allow now but over all, Ameriflex is a good company to start out at and learn with. I just wish I could grow there. I would love to move up in their company. Although, they make it hard to do so.

Thanks,
Benefits
Cons
not able to move up.
Microsoft Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXFebruary 24, 2017
Every policy is employee friendly, go there as employee and stay or leave as a family. Great place to work overall. Everyone is highly respectful, thoughtful, team work is superb.
Awesome environment
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 17, 2017
Ameriflex is a very laid back growing company! They have a very strong direction and a CEO and COO who believe in hiring strong talent for the future!
Pros
Enviroment
Cons
Pay
Always working on improving
Employee (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAJuly 12, 2016
People are friendly and can be a fun place to work. Company cares but there are some disconnect at times. Not a lot of instruction and training, but working on change. There are a lot of great people and the company genuinely cares.
Fast Paced
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Mt. Laurel, NJJune 27, 2016
Fast paced environment with several busy seasons with your applicable account base. Decent base with ability to make commission.
decent place to start
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Corona, CADecember 17, 2015
good company they have decent benefits and you get paid sick holidays, but job security is not good. when it goes bad they lay off people left and right. also they hardly give raises even if you are a good worker and have been there for years.
Pros
paid holidays and benefits
Cons
not a stable company they randomly lay off people
Customer service representative
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 31, 2015
Management was great , co-workers were team oriented . I learned how to multitask while achieving great customer service . I enjoyed the working environment the most .
AmeriFlex
Implementation Manager/ Internal Sales (Former Employee) –  Mount Laurel, NJMay 13, 2015
Very strong support for 4 sales reps, while working remotely.

Collectively learned about the IRS regulations with regards to FSA/HRA/HSA and COBRA administration and implementation. This was required, as there were many conference calls and webinars needed to support the sales team.

Management was responsive when asked about further training with our business.

All co-workers were in tuned with the nature of the business which resulted in a team work atmosphere.

Sometimes the deadlines for our larger client RFP's were tough to meet, however the challenge was welcome. Especially when the client came on board with AmeriFlex.
Pros
Competitive salary and rich benefit package
Cons
While it is great to update the systems, sometimes it was during peak times and contributed to client concerns.
Its was a good place to work
FULL-STACK .NET DEVELOPER (Former Employee) –  carrollton, txApril 21, 2015
It was a good place to work. Small IT department full of very knowledgeable sr. developers. The place I worked was in carrollton, tx

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AmeriFlex. Our community is ready to answer.