Ameriflight, LLC Employee Reviews

Decent part time work for new workers.
Ramp Lead (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAJune 19, 2018
Ameriflight, LLC. is a logistics company that provides decent hours and pay. The jobs performed for Ameriflight are fast and quick paced and require an attention to detail. Benefits are lackluster for part-time employees, however, full-time employees receive better benefits.
Unsafe Work Practices
A&P Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 18, 2018
The repair station does not live up to FAA standards. They perform all of their work without using any reference material. During my short time working there, there was a safety incident where I was almost injured and an aircraft part was dropped and never inspected visually or using NDT. The part was a nose strut for a Beechcraft C99. The part was put on the next day. The lead mechanic that was training me was extremely stubborn and stuck in his ways. The facility is not very clean. Decent pay for the job you're doing.
Very lousy company to work for
Flight Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  DFW Airport, TXApril 3, 2018
I would never ever go to work for Ameriflight again. You are micro managed the credit cards that you are given to pay for things or always denied which tells you that the company is in lousy shape. Management just walks around the office does absolutely nothing. Most of the people that I know they're or looking for other jobs they just took the position just to get some experience you're not really even a dispatcher. They use old an Antiquated aircraft they really need to update the aircraft there to some learjets or something. Like I said it's a very lousy company to work for and my advice is to never go to work there.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Where do I start at.
Manager
Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMarch 2, 2018
They treat employees with little respect unless you are a pilot. It takes a background team to run an airline. No salary increases, marginal benefits. Highly overworked and department was cut by 1/3.
Cons
No raises or bonuses.
Not right now.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 28, 2018
This was a volatile place when I first started, but I was used to the environment from my previous employment. Somehow Ameriflight got worse. I would not recommend this den of inequity to my worst enemy right now; maybe later.
Line maintenance Tech
Line MX (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAFebruary 20, 2018
Stressful and line paced type of work....lack of available parts that sometimes delays the operation of the maintenance, always stressful and work load is overloaded,
Pros
working on obsolete cargo fleet
working hard
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Carolina, PRFebruary 1, 2018
need to do us apis, caricom apis, update schedule, customer service work, ams transmission, invoicing , flight following, daily accounts receivable customs clearance
Pros
401k plan
Cons
short break and lunch
Great place to work lots of oppertunities
Line Service (Former Employee) –  Pheonix,AZ.December 3, 2017
Great place to work with lots of opportunities for advancement and/ or change of occupation ,location in many stars and the pay is good. You can get overtime also.
Pros
Healthcare 401k good people
Cons
Getting soapy when washing planes
Great opportunity to advance your skills
Lead A&P Mechanic (Current Employee) –  CVGNovember 9, 2017
If you can work on a metro, you can work on anything. It is feast or famine and you will be forced to either become an excellent troubleshooter and do things you never thought you could, or you will find a different job because you cant hack it. The pay is competitive, and advancement opportunities are right there, but you have to take some initiative and chase it, nothing will be handed to you.
Pros
Good pay, holidays off, Day shift!!!
Cons
Healthcare
run as far as u can
Line Pilot (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 31, 2017
this place is trash, management is trash, planes are trash. worked to death is death trap aircraft. mike anderson sucks. worst company in the world and wont doubt if they are open another 2 years
Pros
Cons
everything
it is good to learn new things
Accounts Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 17, 2017
it is nice to work always learn new concept. employee is great there. need to improve management, if someone is willing to learn they should provide and help.
Great company
Embraer 120 Captain (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 11, 2017
I have no complaints. The training is excellent and the work is straight forward.
Good place to break into the aviation industry
Airframe & Powerplant Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 29, 2017
I enjoyed working with most of the people that I worked with and it was a great opportunity to break into the general aviation field after retiring from the military. I was terminated for a very minor mistake that was much less severe than numerous other violations that I saw happen there during my employment. Although after my termination they didn't try to shaft me on my final paycheck. Upper management will say all of the correct words to cover their own tail but turn a blind eye the second that their "safety directives" aren't practical for operations.
Pros
Pay is pretty good, Good aviation job for new A&Ps
Cons
Poor organization, few opportunites for advancement
Not trustworthy
Aircraft Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 14, 2017
I would be careful applying here. Any company that can call you 5 hours before you start your first shift and tell it's a hiring freeze and you can't start is not trustworthy. No follow up or anything of that nature.
Has potiental to be a Great Company
Aviation Parts Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMay 26, 2017
I loved the company. Greatest employees I have ever worked with. They are like family. My boss was Wonderful and very supportive! Director of MX, Recruiting, Flight all very classy and wonderful people.

However the Executive Leadership offers NO communication with the exception of the CFO. The rest of them will look you in the eye and Lie right to your face. They change the rules and policies on a daily basis and you better live by them. The best thing that could of happened to that company was for the Human Resources President to be Fired. I know the Executive Guys are a Good Group of Guys but I do question their Leadership and Integrity.
Pros
My Immediate Boss was Very Supportive and Fair
Cons
No communication from upper managment
Good starting point for a career in Aviation
Parts Department Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAMay 22, 2017
A place to get your start in the world of Aviation. Whether you are training to be a A/P mechanic or starting out as a Pilot with not too many hours under your belt, Ameriflight will help you get your career going.
Company struggling
Aviation Records Administrator (Former Employee) –  DFW Airport, TXMay 11, 2017
Company having financial issues and struggling to stay on top of situations. Problems with management leaving the company so you know there are problems.
It was great company when i first started working here
Logistics Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 2, 2017
This company on a whole was great to work for, there were management issues at my location which made it difficult, the employees and customers were great.
Great company
HR Benefits Administrator/Payroll (Current Employee) –  DFW Airport, TXMarch 23, 2017
I love working for this company, great atmoshere great co workers and management. Great location and positive co workers. this company offers great benefits
Maint Tool crib coordinator
Office Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 31, 2016
Working at Amreiflight was high pace and diligent environment, having to comply with FAA regulations I learned to pay close attention to detail and deadlines. I also obtained the knowledge of working with aerospace test equipment and calibration requirements.
Pros
Divers learning environment to work in.
Cons
Not much training available

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ameriflight, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.1Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight