AmeriPark Employee Reviews

was a good company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 8, 2019
Company was good to work with but the new company who bought them doesnt care about you and want to always in the heat withno medical benefits you can easy hurt yourself and will have to pay out of pocket.
It is a great system to grow under if you’re willing to move fast at all times.
Valet Captain at Lenox (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 1, 2019
Amerpiark is a great place to work, if you’re willing to move and learn quickly. Although it’s always a fast paste job, it can become relaxing. The better you do, the better the lot you can be placed at to earn enough money to be satisfied.
Pros
All access to major malls past hours to drop tips, and paid to work and travel to other cities when going to valet.
Cons
Short breaks, dirty vehicles, call outs. etc
Never would i subject anybody to this Workplace
Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Newport BeachMarch 27, 2019
I did not learn much if anything while working here. Typical day at work is doing exactly what management tells you. If i did not i would be talked down to. However my coworkers could get away with not working and nothing would happen to them. Management was dishonest and secretive. Poor workplace culture. I think it would be best if there was a sense of "team" but it is actually the opposite. Most enjoyable part of this job was breaks.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
fun
Runner (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 26, 2019
I enjoyed the money and customer service the most. Parking and pulling cars in a timely matter alwasy equals to more money. smiling and making the guest feel at home.
great place to work
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19102March 13, 2019
great training opportunities. paid training. variation of hours. great manangement. you get to meet great people everyday. great staff members. many positive benefits
Pros
free time to be productive, clean environment
Great Job while in School
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 4, 2019
Great work environment. Upper Management is awesome super understanding of school schedules. Most enjoyable part of the job is driving super cars. The hardest part of the job is lack of organization.
Pros
Friendly Managers
Cons
no breaks
Great starting valet position.
Valet Parking Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 18, 2019
As my first valet position, I had a good time. A couple of my friends worked there which made getting up to speed easy. At times, (especially during the holidays) things can get a little stressful but most of the time it is a relaxed job.
Slow, killing time until needed
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 17, 2019
We were supposed to work as a team, seems no one has your back. received one complaint from a customer and I was terminated.
Typical day drive around, get phone calls from customers for pick up, Answer Securities calls to help customers locate their vehicles.
Pros
Working outdoors
Cons
No lunch or dinner breaks
Great Job
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 31, 2019
This was a great job just needed better pay for all employees so they wouldn't have too work so many hours and paid vaction for the empolyees so they want have too find others jobs
Pros
meet new people
Cons
Short staff
There is a future in parking
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CADecember 21, 2018
After working in the parking industry for roughly a decade at AmeriPark, I learned a lot of valuable skills. Management for the most part sets up those who aspire to grow within the company up for success. The culture when I arrived was great, it appeared that management had a more laid back mentality and gave their employees more autonomy and rewarded those who had innovative ideas. Towards the end of my tenure, that culture was no longer there and it appeared that turnover in the management branch increased as pivotal leaders left the company. My overall experience is that I am grateful for the lessons learned during my time there. I worked with some incredible people. Ultimately, I wished they offered more benefits and resources to their managers.
Pros
Potential to grow in the company. Flexible Hours. Good pay.
Cons
Lousy benefits. No incentives for employees to excel. No employee appreciation.
You will struggle
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 8, 2018
Don’t work here you will hate it. You drive nice cars but when it comes to making money you won’t make money. Company makes thousands of dollars and you won’t make enough to even pay rent.
Cons
Pay and management
Fun work place
Customer Service/ Valet Parking (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 2, 2018
It was a fun place to work. I loved there quote "SLOW ON THE WHEEL FAST ON YOUR FEET" . While working there you are also exercising , lots of running .
Pros
sometimes they gave you free lunches
Pretty Good
Lot Manager / Valet (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 19, 2018
Compensation depends largely on the employee. You can pick up about as many shifts as you want.

I worked it in college and as a second job for extra income.
Honest, real company culture. Appreciate that over fake con culture I previously parked for you
Valet (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CANovember 18, 2018
Good management. Many Opportunities for promotion. Manager with great attitude and encouragement that actually listens. In Stark contrast to my experience at last large parking company i will not name that operates like a headless chicken. Ameripark has an honest, real culture, which I appreciate more than a fake culture that is more marketing than reality. Tips are great and that's why I'm still working here.
Pros
Honest, real management.
Cons
The job itself can be tiring running after cars. But that's the job. No cons on the mgmt style
Valet Attendant (Current Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLNovember 5, 2018
On Ameripark the management is horrible. In my opinion they send people to other location to work 5 hours, they paid those a hours at $12 and you have to drive more than 60 miles to get there you spend on gas $30 and what you make over there it was $60 it’s no worthy of going. But if we don’t go they can fired us for that. I don’t think it’s fair that we have to go every week drive more then 60 miles. That’s why I think management is not doing it’s work right..
Ok
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 14, 2018
OK place to work. Pay is great for the work, but upper management is pretty awful. They need to listen to their employees more and familiarize themselves with the operation of an account before trying to imp
Pros
Pay and down time
Cons
upper management
Chill college job
Valet (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAOctober 8, 2018
Just an average college job. One thing that was really horrible about the job was that they did not give anything to the employees. No paid holidays or things of that sorts.
Great overall
Valet Driver (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXSeptember 21, 2018
I enjoyed my time working for this company as this job is adventurous and collaborative. The only downfalls are the work conditions in the heat, being required to run,
Pros
Discount on Cheesecake
Cons
Hot, a lot of running
ok
P/T Valet (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYSeptember 18, 2018
Too far from home so had to leave as the start and departure times were not working for me living in Valley Stream and going to school in the city at the time
They take care of their employees completely!
Valet Attendant / Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 3, 2018
Ameripark has been the biggest blessing in my life! My manager is super easy to communicate with. Flexible schedule. Have never had any sort of non work related issues arise.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AmeriPark. Our community is ready to answer.