AmeriPride Services Inc. Employee Reviews

AmeriPride Services
Senior GM (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXMarch 19, 2019
AmeriPride Services was operated for 128 years by the same family.

Their building blocks for the company were, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, Integrity.

AmeriPride Services offered a competitive but family environment that focused on improving its team members through coaching and support.

Opportunities for advancement and additional job duties were encouraged and always there for the ones willing to put in the time and effort.

AmeriPride Services was ran by individuals and family members whom believed success was due to their employees efforts not their employees success was due to AmeriPride Services.
Pros
Family atmosphere, Belief in the employees
Cons
Competitive environment
Managment is a joke.
Relief assistant (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 12, 2019
The work part was fine. Decent hard work other drivers got there work done no problem there. The management however was a joke. Ive never voiced my opinion and been completely ignored. Someone else should be in that role. They just filled the csm role with someone who was in sales. Seemed to have no managment training. I was basically fired because I had issues with seeing dead bodies. At a funeral home they serviced. Approached the situation with other ways we could handle this one stop. I was made to feel inadequate. Completely disrespected over this issue. So tool the next day off. Eventually I nver got a call back like my manager said he would do. So I went to turn in my things and the locks were changed. Never again.
Pros
Early on early off
Cons
Managment is garbage.
was once a nice place to work
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDOctober 9, 2018
if you have a heart beat they will hire you. criminal record or no. not a safe place to work anymore. a work place that has no work flow to it. building is over 100 years old. everything is jimmy rigged to work. have no clue why the fire department does not shut us down.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
monday thry Friday
great place to work
Sorter and Packer (Former Employee) –  Watkinsville, GAJune 25, 2018
I loved my job here. The supervisors were easy to work with. For the most part my feelow employees were ok to work with but when you ran across a negative one they were the worst.
Pros
good supervisors
Cons
uncaring coworkers
review
Industrial Mechanic/ Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNApril 7, 2018
Not the best job I have ever had. Management does not work well with the other employees.

I am leaving due to relocating.

On a daily basis I am responsible for building and equipment maintenance.
Industry is not conductive to good customer relations
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAFebruary 28, 2018
My job was new account acquisition. The company did provide adequate tools and support but the service and quality of products was very poor. I do not recommend this company.
Pros
Pay is competetive
Cons
To many service issues
Always have work, fun, busy.
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNMarch 18, 2017
Hanging clothes and keeping track of how many a person does but trying to meet a daily goal as a team. The hardest part of the job was how warm it is in the summertime. Sometimes the goal seems like it is unreachable. I liked the people I worked with.
Pros
people, organized
Cons
hot in the summer
lot of fun in job time
soil room worker (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYFebruary 28, 2017
thats very good company in syracuse ny all stuff are frienly with employee they help to people who hierd new in compny always they help people who work in ameripride services inc
Pros
very good mengzment
Keep you physically fit
Caregiver home health aide (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOFebruary 25, 2017
I stay active and really enjoy working for people who need assistance and my staff is wonderful i get hours that fit me. I like our uniforms.
Pros
Paid vacations
Cons
Keep eat at clients home
Not a good place to work. Too much drama and bad people.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Tuscumbia, ALFebruary 6, 2017
I would go to work and be treated like I was stupid. One person inparticular would snap at me like I didn't know what I was doing. Everyday!!! I told my supervisor and she put ME in another department, when she should have fired that person, and then my hours were cut. Not a fair place to work at all. In my opinion, the supervisor should be fired as well.
Pros
Close to home!
Cons
Too much drama!
Independence
Route Driver/Sales (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYJanuary 12, 2017
I enjoyed the "freedom" of being on the road and essentially being my own boss while in my truck. I met a ton of wonderful people/clients and became familiar with businesses I otherwise would not have.
Pros
Independence
Cons
Pay. Poor Routing.
Invest in the people who get it done
Manager (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaNovember 18, 2016
The company invests in the wrong areas. The people you can count on are far overlooked. Just because it sounds like a good idea, doesn't mean the current structure is set up for success. Pre-planning with the staff who is deligated the expectation, and compensating for the added workload, will create a better more successful end result.
Pros
People
Cons
Disconnected Upper management
Great managers, poor pay
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Mankato, MNFebruary 19, 2016
The managers i had were great, and so were my co workers. i enjoyed seeing them everyday, but the pay was horrible. I got the job to save money and move and i didn't make enough to even do that.
Pros
Managers, Co- Workers, Atmosphere
Cons
Pay Rate
its making me give 4 stars
Soil Sorter (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDDecember 31, 2015
not good enough pay for the things you do the managers are nice but the supervisor is under qualified. the hardest part was being out in the cold at 3 a.m. digging through dirty laundry.