AmeriPride Services Inc.

AmeriPride Services Inc. Employee Reviews

United States26 reviews
Great place to work. Opportunities to grow and learn.
AmeriPride Linen was purchased by Aramark and for 21 years has been a great place to work and become whatever you want to become. Great hours and weekends off. Great people to work for. Management has been so generous to everyone who puts in the effort to work and care for our customers.
Great place to work..
I worked for another linen provider for 12 years before coming to Ameripride and they didn't treat their employees near as good as Ameripride does. If you show up to work do what is asked of you and up sale they make sure you are rewarded and acknowledged for it and you are paid well.
Dumpster fire from top to bottom
What a mess..they had 1 good manager who quit. Office and management were and are beyond clueless. Constantly short the customers and dont follow through with making things right with the customer.. set up the driver with no support .. constant issues.. I took a less paying job just to get out of there..
The Worst Work Place Ever!
I was harassed on a weekly basis. Not only by one of the girls in the office, but by my own Human Resource/ Supervisor! I was the only one without an office, which was fine, seeing as though I was the receptionist. However, when your supervisor is standing around whispering and laughing right in front of you on a daily basis, it’s very hard to concentrate. Needless to say, this made my working experience difficult. Put this together with snide remarks when walking past my desk and complete and utter rude behavior. Myself, my family and my doctor could not believe it took me so long to finally quit. I quit exactly 1 year to the day that I was hired, and I did so in tears. I would never recommend this job to anyone. As for my work... it was beyond reproach. I stayed late, brought work home and most days came in before the GM or the Supervisor. I was reprimanded for coming in too early! Yes, This job, or the people running the show at this branch... it’s terrible!
Very dissatisfied working there & very unhappy.
The general staff was fairly nice, but you didn't get much chance to get to know them. The office management was hard headed & unflexable. They did not take the time to help you succeed. I was told that I could not use the rest room at any other time but my break time, but others were not told that. Unfair. It was the worst place I have ever worked.
Pros
Close to home.
Cons
Cold. The office was very cold.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
I loved it
I loved working here. I was really good. The people I worked for were amazing. I would go back in a heartbeat. This can be a career not a job. Really good work life balance.
Hardworking job, but I enjoyed working there. Everyone is really nice and patient and people enjoyed working there. Hardly anyone misses work, so there is always employees that are helping.
Bad
I got paid salary, but worked almost 70 hours a week. Too many hours for the pay. I started my day in Hammond, LA and went to Baton Rouge, LA every day to deliver. My route had way too much dirty and maggot infested linen to pick up each day.
Good work environment
Great work environment and someof the managers are really nice. I enjoyed my time and the opportunity that they gave me to work at ameripride. I would recommend to anyone who likes warehouse jobs.
Great Enviroment but that is it
Worst job of my life. Trainers are really lacking of skill on how to train. Fellow workers are overworked and stressed. There are some nice perks like the staff lounge is stocked.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AmeriPride Services Inc.?
Fun work crew
Good place to work. Great crew to work with. Good benefits also. Great supervisors!!!! I was dealing with some medical issues and they were very willing to work with me on my appointments.
Pros
Monthly employee lunch
Cons
Very hot!
AmeriPride Services
AmeriPride Services was operated for 128 years by the same family.

Their building blocks for the company were, Honesty, Respect, Responsibility, Integrity.

AmeriPride Services offered a competitive but family environment that focused on improving its team members through coaching and support.

Opportunities for advancement and additional job duties were encouraged and always there for the ones willing to put in the time and effort.

AmeriPride Services was ran by individuals and family members whom believed success was due to their employees efforts not their employees success was due to AmeriPride Services.
Pros
Family atmosphere, Belief in the employees
Cons
Competitive environment
Managment is a joke.
The work part was fine. Decent hard work other drivers got there work done no problem there. The management however was a joke. Ive never voiced my opinion and been completely ignored. Someone else should be in that role. They just filled the csm role with someone who was in sales. Seemed to have no managment training. I was basically fired because I had issues with seeing dead bodies. At a funeral home they serviced. Approached the situation with other ways we could handle this one stop. I was made to feel inadequate. Completely disrespected over this issue. So tool the next day off. Eventually I nver got a call back like my manager said he would do. So I went to turn in my things and the locks were changed. Never again.
Pros
Early on early off
Cons
Managment is garbage.
was once a nice place to work
if you have a heart beat they will hire you. criminal record or no. not a safe place to work anymore. a work place that has no work flow to it. building is over 100 years old. everything is jimmy rigged to work. have no clue why the fire department does not shut us down.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
monday thry Friday
great place to work
I loved my job here. The supervisors were easy to work with. For the most part my feelow employees were ok to work with but when you ran across a negative one they were the worst.
Pros
good supervisors
Cons
uncaring coworkers
review
Not the best job I have ever had. Management does not work well with the other employees.

I am leaving due to relocating.

On a daily basis I am responsible for building and equipment maintenance.
Industry is not conductive to good customer relations
My job was new account acquisition. The company did provide adequate tools and support but the service and quality of products was very poor. I do not recommend this company.
Pros
Pay is competetive
Cons
To many service issues
Productive work place & manageable breaks
The work is not bad,and the crews get along fine. Pretty smooth environment to work in. The customers are friendly &nice. Stressless work. Easy job assignments, steady work pace.
Pros
Decent break time
Benefits
Always have work, fun, busy.
Hanging clothes and keeping track of how many a person does but trying to meet a daily goal as a team. The hardest part of the job was how warm it is in the summertime. Sometimes the goal seems like it is unreachable. I liked the people I worked with.
Pros
people, organized
Cons
hot in the summer
lot of fun in job time
thats very good company in syracuse ny all stuff are frienly with employee they help to people who hierd new in compny always they help people who work in ameripride services inc
Pros
very good mengzment
Keep you physically fit
I stay active and really enjoy working for people who need assistance and my staff is wonderful i get hours that fit me. I like our uniforms.
Pros
Paid vacations
Cons
Keep eat at clients home
Ask a question about working or interviewing at AmeriPride Services Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8