AMERISAFE, INC. Employee Reviews in Greensburg, PA

Ever changing work environment
Medical Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greensburg, PAMay 3, 2018
Everyday is something new. Immediate manager is engaging, easy to talk to, appreciates their employees. Sometimes you have to work crazy hours or bring work home, but in balances out when requesting time off, especially in emergencies. Plan to make this my permanent place!
Pros
Work hours, Pay, Atmosphere, Management, Time-Off, Ability to Work from Home, Your Opinion Matters
Cons
Best decision ever was to accept a position with Amerisafe Group
Technical Advisor (Current Employee) –  Greensburg, PAMay 2, 2018
This company has afforded me opportunity to utilize my very unique skill set to its fullest! Management is encouraging and empowering. The pace of the work is always changing!
Wonderful place to work!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Greensburg, PAMay 2, 2018
I've been in healthcare for over 20 years and this is the greatest company I have ever worked for in every aspect. I would definitely recommend Amerisafe as both an employer and for its services.
Pros
Great culture and atmosphere, Christian based, family oriented, flexible, respectful
Where you WANT to be........ not HAVE to be
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Greensburg, PAMay 2, 2018
Amerisafe Group is the real deal. When you've worked in hostile environments before, you appreciate how great this place is. Hope to retire here one day. People respect you and want you to be a part of everything. You can work in peace, and never have to feel bad asking someone for help. I don't mind taking my work home with me at the end of the day because I want this place to be the best company out there.
Pros
Snacks, Work-life balance, Elite management team
Cons
N/a
Great Company To Work For
Safety Manager (Current Employee) –  Greensburg, PAFebruary 6, 2017
Lots of Travel, I was given the opportunity to take the job and run with it. Management is extremely helpful and help you to create a great safe workplace culture in all of your jobs.