AMERISAFE, INC. Employee Review

View all AMERISAFE, INC. reviews

Fun and productive workplace
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  DeRidder, LAJune 21, 2019
At Amerisafe, it was fun and relaxing. If I had any questions about anything, I felt comfortable enough to ask. I also like they had get togethers for the workers. Like a potluck once month. It really kept the moral of the workers up.

Other AMERISAFE, INC. Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work with Great Benefits
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Current Employee) –  DeRidder, LAJune 14, 2019
Amerisafe is a great place to work. It has lots of benefits and they promote from within. There care about making sure their employees are trained and ready to take on the tasks of their jobs.
Poor and confusing training.
Information Specialist (Former Employee) –  DeRidder, LAMarch 20, 2019
I have worked at many places during my years of employment and I have never worked with such careless, poor training efforts that were displayed in my particular area. And after 3 months I was let go due to them saying you're just not getting it. I have always been able to comprehend training anywhere that I have worked before & after this job. On the day they let me go, I felt like a criminal as they stood there and watched me gather my things from my cubicle and walked me out the door. I felt more like I had done a crime that day. A horrible feeling. One good thing I can say is my feelings were really crushed because even though the training was slack and it was a very clicky atmosphere, I loved the job duties and wished it would have worked out. They did have fun activities during the time I was there like decorate work areas for the holidays and nice Christmas party and gift exchange.
Pros
Benefits & Perks. Loved doing my job description
Cons
Poor training & people were clicky.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMERISAFE, INC.. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

2.3Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight