AmerisourceBergen

United States1,943 reviews

Found 1,943 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,028 reviews
benefitamerisourcetrainbergenhouramazeemployeecustom

Good Place to work for

the work environment is great and they truly care and value their employees. The benefits are excellent,and the hours worked out well for me. they make you feel appreciated.

Cons

no sick leave

Great company

It was great while it lasted, the best company I ever worked for. I have nothing negative to say about this company more than I wish I could have worked for them longer.

Overall a great place to work

I loved working for AmerisourceBergen. My only criticism is that mid-level management isn’t always free to make decisions needed in order to be more efficient & productive. Corporate headquarters too often pushes down decisions with little knowledge of the overall impact on business.

Professional solid company

AmerisourceBergen is a solid, professional company where you will be treated fairly. The work of a patient care coordinator can be monotonous, but if you focus on connecting with and helping your clients, you will do well. The pay rate is above average for the industry. I felt like my managers and supervisors had my best interests at heart, but it take a long time to move up in this company.

Pros

great health insurance, exceptional PTO and holiday pay

Cons

can get stuck in your role

Customer care position Dallas TX

It's an easy job but team supervisor was something else. I would recommend this job to other people. I meet some great people that I still to this day keep in touch with.

Pros

Great company

Cons

Supervisor not helpful

Elementary school mentality

Places is a job I did my job supervisor would come down on me for no reason was their almost 10 years treated me like I was a rookie every day I stepped for in the door don’t waste your time if wanna be disrespected every day plain and simple.

Pros

Weekends off

Cons

No life don’t care about you or your family

Great company with bad management at least the one in P.R. besides that everything else was good.

One of the greatest companies I've worked with providing advanced tools to make your job more efficient but at the same time one of the most difficult to work as a team

Pros

Pay

Cons

Union

Good place to start a career in pharmaceuticals

Leadership operates in a vacuum; all well unless there is a complaint, concerns go unanswered, or worse, cause retaliation, HR not helpful. Their ‘core values’ are a word salad; I don’t know how senior leaders can look at themselves in the mirror. A lot of hypocrisy. Get the pharm experience and leave; if you have at least a bachelors you can get in with a Pharma company, if that’s your goal.

No support from managers

No support from managers if you have an issue. Manage by email. At best speak to your manager once a month for a 15 minute review. Training is non existent after the initial onboarding training. QA is a mystery to reps. They don’t train on it, how they grade is not shared with reps, they don’t do enough QA grades to accurately represent how you are doing,

Pros

M-F 8-5pm, no weekends, OT on occasion.

Cons

See review

Great career

There are many teams to work on, so I am only speaking specifically about my team. I work with the Rytary medication & my team is wonderful. Management is the best I’ve ever had & the job is not hard to do at all.

Supervisors and treatment

Manual pick supervisors are the worst, not only do they love giving away 300 dollars worth of true blues to the bare minimum workers but they will demand every department stays overtime instead of getting on the floor and doing lines to ensure no late trucks, they are rude and entitled, feared by employees so no one is willing to speak up about the things that are done to them in fear of retaliation. Working supervisors?? More like lazy supervisors.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Pay isn’t the best, no life, toxic environment.

Clean restrooms.

Not even given a chance. Mngr in the picking the department was very rude. Let go for no legitimate reason on 1st day of order picking Favoritism at its finest. I was told if you have questions to speak up. Don't do it. You will be disliked and let go.

Horrible culture only concern was acquiring other companies

The company does not invest in talent...especially diverse talent! There are virtually no programs for succession planning, growth opportunities or to have mentoring.

Pros

Great salary and bonus

Cons

Too focused on acquiring other business and not on the employee

Horrible hours

Horrible hours and management doesn’t care. Most supportive supervisor left and many other supervisors after. This place is going down hill fast and they only care about getting the packages out the door. No matter the cost to the employees

Overworked and underpaid

They offer really good benefits and incentive pay but you have to kill yourself just to make rate and most of the time you won’t make rate enough to earn incentive pay. Everyone in the warehouse is extremely overworked and unpaid.

Long hours are mandatory

Not enough pay with mandatory overtime almost everyday. You work when the sun is down and leave when the sun goes down. Calling off on a random day without letting them know in advance is a write up even if you are sick

Management is absolutely clueless

Management is brain dead. Don’t know what they are doing. Love promoting incompetent people in leadership roles. Safety is a joke and work life balance sucks . Drivers are considered replaceable at all times . Run do not join this team is is running Sideways. Completely unbelievable how they promote incompetent people into lead and management roles .

A great company to work for.

I really enjoyed working for the company. I had a great team & I feel that the staff & management work closely to find resolutions. It is fast paced & the benefits were great compared to most jobs. It's a rewarding job & I felt accomplished every day.

Great overall company!!!

Great company to work remotely. Policies and staff changes occur somewhat often. I wish we received mid year raises and being promoted was easier. I assist patients with getting free medication and it’s very rewarding.

Pros

Great healthcare package

Cons

Short breaks and some micromanagement

Good benefits

Worked for 3 years was good at first but became stressful no room for growth over worked , unable to move on after being in role for 3 years felt like a number didn’t feel very valued

Pros

Remote, flexible benefits

Cons

Job advancement

The position was temporary. Bosses were always helpful, hours were 8:30-5:30 Monday to Friday and overtime was offered. Not a chance for advancement in my role. Pay was $18 an hour.

Pros

Good pay, normal hours

Cons

No room for advancement

Common questions about AmerisourceBergen

Answered by current and former employees at AmerisourceBergen

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AmerisourceBergen. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.7Personal Development
3.6Career Opportunities
3.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare AmerisourceBergen with

• AmerisourceBergen
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?