AmerisourceBergen
Happiness rating is 58 out of 100

AmerisourceBergen Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
the work environment is great and they truly care and value their employees. The benefits are excellent,and the hours worked out well for me. they make you feel appreciated.
Cons
no sick leave
Loved working for this company great benefits and work life balance. The company moved to another state so had to look for new employment would still be here
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Expensive healthcare plans
While the pay was decent and we gained a fair amount of knowledge while employed there, the company has many toxic employees and there is an overly fair amount of unnecessary behavior thats takes place within the company.
My reviewer are 5/5 learned so much in little time. People were nice to work with. Very simple work. Management was good to me. Very flexible work. Lots of Benefit.
Typically the day is filled with many tasks to assist with getting medications to patients. Completing insurance and a number of other duties was important. I learned how to manage my time and complete most important task first. Employees were friendly and helpful with each other. Most enjoyable part was helping the patients with getting their very important medications to them.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Overall nice experience, pharmacist were nice and friendly and employees(or coworkers) were also nice and welcoming. Very nice environment as far as they are concerned.
AmerisourceBergen PMO is an interesting company that faced mass layoffs in 2018. The current direction of the company is currently in question. Job security along with advancements are very questionable.
During the year and a half I was with the company I was moved to three different programs. As a FTE not knowing if you're going to be let go was extremely stressful. I've never seen any company like this! There is no job security and lack of training. They promote anyone to management positions that do not have the proper leadership skills. I would not recommend working for this company.
Meet and made good friends. Not all coworkers carried their weight. This was a call center environment with distribution functions. You also received email and fax request. You also had to answer questions on billing and connect customers to their sales representatives.
Pros
Free coffee and soda
Cons
Too many levels to management
Management not always forthcoming. When the decision was made to close an office one manager made sure she had a job none of her direct reports. Could have allowed employees to work from home and keep their jobs
Benefits
Cons
Too many layers to management
I was with the company through a few acquisitions and of course some things changed. During my matriculation, I had the opportunity to take several business/management courses and learned that at while at times I may not have been the best employee I wasn't equipped with management that were involved in any continuing education to utilize employees strengths. More and more companies are turning away from authoritative managing and creating a more relational atmosphere. I would have loved to been a part of that.
Good job but bad job security. the job was a great job but poor job security. programs were getting shut down left and right. however i was a great place to work for the mean time
Great job. Loved the management and my team. Great advancement opportunities. Company was nearby so very easy to get to work. Co-workers were great. Fun job!!!!!
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
Overall the position was fundamental and professionally operated. The hours and pay were exceptional well. The position was very tedious but it was a stepping stone to advancing my experience.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Contracted
it was a contract position this shouldnt be a requirement this job was goood the people were nice and the work was easy. The hours were ok this was a good company.
it's great company to work for I worked here back in 2006-2008 but went to use my knowledge I had developed in the medical field a great place to grow
A typical day at work at Amerisouce was a very challenging, a lot of learning to do and very stressfull one but if you enjoy being on these kind of environment then your good, I have learned alot during the time I stayed here at Amerisource. Had worked on 3 different programs but no carrer advancement.
Pros
Mandated overtime
Cons
big scope of work and low pay
Did not tell me when the contract was getting over. They just told an hour before that today would be your last day. That was the worse part of AmeriSource Bergen, other than that it was good.
this was a fast paced environment. Biggest issue is the pressure coming from the upper management, always reducing the number of employees while increasing your workload.
I worked at ABC full-time (More than 3 years) Pros Good place to work here Cons no cons to work while this company Advice to Management Keep it up
Very relaxed yet everyone gets their work done. Management was stellar. Not too hard to make a few friends. Pay was pretty good. Very rewarding job. Case management role is far better than benefit coordinator role.
Pros
Management, Friendly Atmosphere, Building is Pretty Cool and in a Nice Location
Cons
Not diverse. I was one of the few non A.A. employees, Also we needed way more notice (individually) if we'd be going permanent, switched to another contract or let go
  1. Employee Reviews