AmerisourceBergen Employee Reviews

Found 1,296 reviews matching the search See all 1,375 reviews
Management needs more training
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAMarch 16, 2019
Overall this would be a great place to work if they better trained their management staff. They need to hire more qualified managers. Corporate needs to be more involved in what’s taking place in each location. Specifically when it comes to inclucivity.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Poor management
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHMarch 16, 2019
Working at Amerisource is a good experience and environment. Everyone is friendly as works together to compete the task. Once after training and learning the hang out the your job giving (depends on department) everything is. I would not mind to go return back to Amerisourcebergen
Nice place to learn
Reimbursement Counselor (Former Employee) –  MarylandMarch 15, 2019
Great place to work. Decent working environment, although it gets a little loud in some of the places...just bring headphones. Lots of interesting projects to get involved with.
Great place to work!
Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCMarch 15, 2019
AmerisourceBergen is a great place to work! They truly take care of the associates. In fact last week was Associate Appreciation Week, where they fed us lunch, gave away prizes, and each day I came to my desk there was a note thanking me for my hard work.
Pros
Business casual work environment
Wharehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHMarch 14, 2019
Dont work here
Not at all worth it
Management has no idea what they are doing and play favorites
Constant mandatory overtime because they can't get their stuff together
1/10
Keeps you busy
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE 2 (Current Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHMarch 14, 2019
The company is growing and adding new vendors to their line up. The work is constant and there's always something to do. The management is something to be desired. The job can be physically challenging but it's not very difficult. Most positions are easy to learn and if you're willing to learn more than just your role you can do a lot and be useful very easily.
Pros
pay, difficulty
Cons
management
Stay away from the dupixent program
Dupixent MyWay Nurse Educator (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 12, 2019
Stay far away from the Dupixent MyWay program through the Lash Group. My manager was horrible. Very micromanaging but showed favoritism to certain employees. If you didn’t kiss butt, you were harassed. You deserve better.
Pros
Work from home, they paid well
fast paced environment
INDUSTRIAL CONTROLS TECHNICIAN II (Former Employee) –  Newburgh, NYMarch 12, 2019
For a distribution center of health care and medical supplies, this is the top of all in this industry. A very fast paced work environment and well maintained building.
Pros
clean work site
Cons
hard to keep up with work load
Benefit Verification Specailtist (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PAMarch 12, 2019
Overall this was a good place to work. I enjoyed the work environment and the people. Management was also nice. We were given incentives for doing good which was a plus.
Good benefits
Employee (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, MAMarch 11, 2019
Management very rude and not good at all. They treat lower employees very poorly. Lots of bullying going on amongst coworkers. You get treated like a 5 year old. Lots of Nepotism and not a pleasant environment to work.
Pros
Decent salary
Cons
Management supervisors
Fun and production driven company to work for.
Benefit Advisor (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXMarch 11, 2019
Worked at this company but was never promised a permanent position after each round of pre elimination during testing. This felt like a medical school more than a job to work.
Pros
Career planning
Cons
Work-life balance
Pleasant Work Environment
Pharmacy Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXMarch 8, 2019
Helpful management. Fair work environment. This was a temporary position for me so wasn't able to determine the quality of benefits or vacation time..
interesting is the word that comes to mind
Benefit Verification Specialist (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PAMarch 8, 2019
This business paid us very well. The training we received was very useful. I believe I can use what I learned for future positions. The things I could not cope with were the way things operated. There was a dress code in place that many people chose to blatantly ignore and there was no disciplinary action in place. It seemed like no matter how many times a person showed up late or left early throughout the work week, that too was okay. There were noticeable conflicts throughout the building and nothing was really done about the issues. People were made to sit in front of each other and attempt to talk things out, but all in all, it made things much worse.
I have nothing to say
Client Financial Services Analyst-ICS-CFS (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXMarch 8, 2019
give us your opinion about a typical day at work, I learned a lot and management is not very good. work place culture is okay. the hardest part was to show up everyday.
na
Interim Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCFebruary 28, 2019
interim leadership roll opportunity
customer service
Constant overview from Management (micro manage)
Hardest part is not being about to advance with the new restructuring that was recently implamented.
Had a manager that provided zero support. Never provide positive feedback. Never received a thank you the entire time I was employed there.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXFebruary 27, 2019
I would never recommend working in the Amarillo Tx location as a driver. The fleet manager has no business supervising employees. He is more concerned about himself than his staff. When this person tells you he owns you for 70 hours a week that tells you what kind of person you are working for. You will never receive a sincere thank you for the job you are doing. He is always putting down his employees in front of other drivers and others within the company. You will get a call when you make a mistake or someone accuses you of something which happens a lot. It is a very hostile environment in the Amarillo office. You have been warned!
Pros
Good benefits
Short Term Contract Recruiter
Recruiter/Sourcing Partner, Independent Contract (Former Employee) –  Middletown, DEFebruary 26, 2019
This was a short term contract, but in the three months I was there I really enjoyed the challenge of sourcing difficult to fill positions. I primarily worked with a senior recruiter and recruiting manager. Even though I was only to be there a short time, they really made me fell part of the team and I learned a lot about technical positions. I was very happy to have had this opportunity.
Fun work place with many smiling faces
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCFebruary 25, 2019
Everyone including managers always kept a positive attitude and smiling face, easy but competitive work environment . Definitely a job i would recommend to a friend. This job allows you to gain experience using multi screens and multiple computer programs at once.
Temp Job
FAX REVIEWER (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCFebruary 22, 2019
Definitely a great place to work. The people I worked with were lovely. It is really hard to get on permenately there unfortunately so when they say you are done then that's it until another contract comes around. The pay was pretty good but definitely could be more for the work that we did.
Pros
pay
Cons
temp
ok place to work
PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR, LASHGROUP (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PAFebruary 22, 2019
Benefits were good, but no pay raises for any employees in 18 months. Pay was poor. Training was exceptional. nice break room. cube office, too much noise.
Pros
employee rateing system-excellent way to calculate progress
Cons
no pay raises

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AmerisourceBergen. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight