Amerit Fleet Solutions Employee Reviews

To much pressure on making manage look good than taking care of employee's needs. Company does not care about its employees (techs).
Technician (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaMarch 19, 2019
Not a good company to work for. Pay is good but demands are not reasonable. All that management cares about is making themselves look good. The company has condictioned management to blame it's failures on the techs in the shop, rather than excepting that poor management is why your techs aren't happy with there job and your company is failing to meet the needs of the company you are trying to help. I do not believe this company is empleyee minded.
Pros
Pay is ok
Cons
Poor management
Poor manage
Diesel Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 22, 2019
The job is an ok job.There are plenty hours with this job and the money was ok but it was poor managing . The people high places would feed the employees lies
It was a good place to work
Technician (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXJanuary 16, 2019
It was a good place to work and good place to get more knowledge, we get a good benefits on insurance 401k ,vision,dental, and we also get good pay and hours.
Stay away
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 8, 2019
Techs fighting over jobs
Employees working on other peoples cars at garages
Using parts from there inventory to put on personal cars
Tires and batters walk out the door
Hr turns a blind eye to all the issues
There is favouritism at every garage
Techs just fighting
Manger has a crimanal back ground now
No raises with out trying to leave
They force you to take days off around holidays
Pros
There is no pros to working here
Cons
Stay far away from here
would not work there again
Fleet Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 2, 2019
just was not a good fit for this job. I had some real problems with favoritism and unfair treatment of myself and saw it could happen to anyone that got in the way
Pros
pay
Cons
manager
Fun and enjoyed the work and the people
Mobile Service Mechanic (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaNovember 26, 2018
Can't survive on 16 hours a week. Just another number. Making promises that aren't kept. Micromanage way too much.
My mgr didn't care that my hours were cut. He was more concerned about finding excuses why there weren't alternate ways of me getting my 40 hours.
The CEO needs to know that the people working in this case ,not working are the ones paying all the bills including the dead expense employees.
Pros
Work at your own pace
Cons
No hours
donas regaladas por chóferes de la empresa
Mantenance (Current Employee) –  Buena Park, CANovember 10, 2018
Día típico normal como todos.
no hay training
la gerencia? mmm
lo mas difícil? soportar el mal humor de el lead
Pros
káiser es bueno
Cons
mal humor de el líder
Management job
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  El Reno, OKNovember 6, 2018
I was asked to help grow the company and I did to the best of my ability. Once my area did not have the work to support my job they tried to find work for me.
What a waste of my time
Accounts Payable Administrator (Former Employee) –  Buena Park, CANovember 5, 2018
I accepted the position with a job scope of streamlining and paying multiple invoices on a weekly basis for several locations. However, the work load had declined immensely, leaving me with many hours each day of idle time but, apparently that is acceptable to the company.
Pros
Some days their were free lunches
Cons
Leadership lacking and no guidance
Very helpful and outgoing group of people
Human Resources Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CANovember 4, 2018
Very outgoing group of people! The company was undergoing a bunch of new systems so everyone was trying to stay on the same page. Things often became confusing but my coworkers most of the time were very helpful.
Laid back and cool corporate culture.
Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAOctober 16, 2018
Amerit is a cool place to work at and has a good corporate culture. The company culture offers flexibility when it comes to your work schedule and casual dress code.
Wow
Lead Technician (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 5, 2018
Young company... no clue what they’re doing... zero support.. I learned my lesson I would NOT recommend this company they lose accounts just as fast as they get them
Benefits are horrible and VERY expensive
Official response from Amerit Fleet Solutions
October 8, 2018

I'm going to have to disagree with you - Accounts rarely change or Transition.

While I'm sorry you had a bad experience at your location, and that your account is transitioning because our client had a merger - we've been working very hard to ensure all our affected technicians find the right career path at Amerit, our Client or elsewhere.

We successfully serve hundreds of locations nationally, with over 1800 hard working employees. While we always strive to improve our benefit plans, we consistently benchmark ourselves to the industry to ensure we offering a competitive package - we do. I invite you to email me if you have any further comments: apunjani@ameritfleet.com. Thank you.

long days
Trailer Technician- Mobile (Former Employee) –  Londonderry, NHSeptember 26, 2018
A typical day consisted of driving 1 - 3 hours to a job site and inspecting equipment than repairing and /or servicing them.

I learned how to service and repair overhead doors

Management was poor and over demanding

The hardest part of the job was the lack of communication

The most enjoyable part of the job was that i worked alone
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Poor Management
Denton Schlumber J
Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Denton TXSeptember 25, 2018
Working in Denton doing oil and gas work is great! It is a roller-coaster of a ride sometimes at the end of the year, but if you work hard it all pays off. I like that my manager is always on the floor walking around, makes it better when I have a question. The Amerit management is better than the client on the site!!!
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Hour cuts at end of year
Fast Pace
QC Electronics Technician (AMERIT PERSONAL LEAD) (Current Employee) –  Von Ormy, TXSeptember 18, 2018
Great opportunity to learn Frac equipment. Frequent rotation of pumps through the shop allowing rapid improvement in skills and processes. Managers are knowledgeable and experienced.
Pros
Get paid well for the hours you work
Cons
Lay offs occur yearly
Great company, wonderful co-workers
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXSeptember 5, 2018
The hiring process was easy, there was always someone there to answer any questions I had. My supervisor was always available for any problems I encountered, all the aspects of the job were enjoyable.
Poor managment
EGSA Generator Technician (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 28, 2018
The expectations of management were completely unreasonable. They are clueless of the scope of work they demand employees to perform. Bottom line is don't expect your supervisor to understand what your doing in the field.
Pros
Cons
many
Good place to start off at.
Electronic Technician (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 23, 2018
Depending on what location and what job you're doing the work differs. Im an electronic tech and my typical day I start by writing JSA and work plans, and start my preventive maintenance on Frac pumps. And from Small issues to bigger issues that you need to trouble shoot. Sometimes things can be fast paced. Some places can be better than others.
Pros
Good place to get started, good supervisor
Cons
At the place I'm at now doesn't really train.
Little or no advancement
Garage Support (Current Employee) –  Covington, LAAugust 15, 2018
Job can be lax or hectic. Biggest problem is the amount of time to do work isn't wide enough and the lack of overtime. Management wants you to do more work for less pay while minuscule pay raises each year are not enough to keep employees. Standards for new hires are high without the pay to supplement the experience required.
Pros
Slow and sometimes relaxed. Good for between jobs
Cons
Small to no year round raises, pay too low, company standards too high. No long term plan
Review
Regional Spare Vehicle Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO 63103August 14, 2018
Amerit Fleet is a contract client to ATT. ATT affects, controls and affects the work environment. I quickly gained new experiences and was challenged. The management locally was excellent. Was allowed to grow and do what was needed to do my job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amerit Fleet Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.