Amerita Employee Reviews

Agree with all the bad reviews about this company
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  DenverJuly 16, 2019
The good reviews are probably written by someone in HR to improve overall ratings.

Don't waste your time here unless you need some specific skills that you need to acquire.
Work Here Last Resort
Medical Collector (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 16, 2019
Management causes high turnover. Very rude and disrespectful. Very unprofessional and micromanage. Lunch only 30mins. People would stay if magemement wasn’t so bad.
Steer Clear
Don't have one (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COJuly 13, 2019
Exhaust all your other options before working here. Really BAD culture, minimal compensation, EXPENSIVE benefits, CHEAP equipment that don't work, unrealistic expectations, top management treat the employees like slaves.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Prescott, AZJune 11, 2019
Relaxed yet professional environment. People take pride in their work here. Collaborative effort on all fronts. Patients are appreciative of the work we do. Genuinely enjoy my job here.
Not a good life/work balance
Credit Balance Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COJune 3, 2019
It's all about the numbers. New employees are not well trained in all departments. Inexperienced employees are sometimes driving new processes. Overtime is mandatory.
Pros
flex schedule
Not exactly a place to thrive
Rather not say (Current Employee) –  ArizonaMarch 29, 2019
Sad to say but coworkers are quite petty and constantly talk about each other behind their backs, you get a lot of backlash if you don’t fall into their line of thinking. Training was more of a hit the ground running try and be quick about it kind of thing. No support for employees unless you are a favorite of the manager. Not an atmosphere one would feel safe in being who they are so a daily facade is needed to get through the day.
Horrible Work Place!!
Receptionist/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COMarch 23, 2019
My review is as follows. I would not recommend this place to a dog to work at. The management team is very unprofessional and use psychology to the utmost. They promote an environment of backstabbing and favoritism. If not liked they will certainly make your life difficult. If your a good decent person, you wont last very long in this company. If you don't have morals, respect and are a deceitful person and all of which i stated above, then you will be there forever. If your thinking about being a part of such an organization, i would certainly think again. This is not a family type environment, more like a soap opera and people who pretend very well. BEWARE!!
No growth
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COMarch 4, 2019
Amerita is not a company I would recommend to future employees. The growth opportunity is missing. Turn over rate is extremely high. Compensation is lower than competitors. Software out of date. All employees must act as janitors monthly i.e. clean the bathrooms and kitchen deeply
Pros
Cons
pay, hours, management
Very Poor Management and Work Ethics
Commercial Collector (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COFebruary 11, 2019
Very uncomfortable office environment. Poor Management skills and working knowledge. Treated employees very poorly. Not allowed to speak at all or would be written up.
Ok Work Place
LEAD PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 3, 2018
OK Work Place. A lot of hours. Busy place of work.
Employees are eager to work but sometimes less resources from the management.
Office is accessible.
Patient care focused with results driven by company values
Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  United StatesNovember 25, 2018
Amerita is a fine organization that is experiencing growing pains. Success in moving towards more chronic patient care while maintaining/growing acute care has created a work environment that has employees pushed to the point of exhaustion. This has caused the company to lose many good employees and to be continually hiring new people in often times critical positions. Training new hires is done on the fly with little to no corporate support for the training needed. With that said Amerita is a company that does try to live their values and is working towards creating a better employee experience. When you go home after a long day's work you know you have worked hard and have helped many people in the process.
Pros
Values and patient care driven
Cons
Little to no corporate help training for critical positions
Not a good place to work
Medicaid Insurance Collector (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 3, 2018
I did not like the place, the managers showed preferential treatment towards some employees and the job was not a good paying job. It was not a good place to work.
Good company
Credit Balance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 18, 2018
I liked the location & the ride was enjoyable
I also liked the flex hours
Enjoyed the management and co-workers
Very friendly environment
Liked that this company was diversified
Pros
Flex hours
Cons
short breaks
If youre not liked...youre pushed out
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COJune 8, 2018
People are two-faced at Amerita. They smile to your face but they talk ish about you behind your back. You aren't given any training manuals if your lead or manager doesn't like you they will make your life a living nightmare.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Childish women coworkers
Official response from Amerita
June 12, 2018

We are very sorry to hear that your experience working at Amerita was not a positive one. We strive to create a pleasant work environment and encourage open communication between all of our employees and their managers, as well as access to our Human Resources department for support. We would have liked to opportunity to assist in resolving your concerns, as we deeply value feedback from our employees and take any issues brought to our attention seriously.

mangement
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMay 18, 2018
manger is awful and favors certain employees, she is very unprofessional. the other staff is nice to work with. The job is very fast and you have to do a lot of multitasking.
The company
Intake Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 3, 2018
Loved my job, hate because of relocating I have to leave my job. Wish there was a location where I was moving. Fellow employees are great people to work with.
Great place, fantastic management and peers are like family
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COApril 9, 2018
I work in the revenue office. Revenue offices are notorious for having disgruntled workers, but that is not the case at Amerita. I work with such a great group of people. Our management loves us like a family. You get a fantastic amount of time to adjust to your new roll at the company. The highest pay for billing and credentialing I have seen in my years at revenue offices, and they are always expanding. It's a great place overall.
Pros
Catered lunches when daily cash goals are surpassed, cute holiday presents from management, open door policy with management.
Cons
Short breaks
Busy
Insurance collection specialist (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COApril 6, 2018
Always busy, lots to learn, nice office, supplies not an issue as they are always available, they believe in education and training. Once established, flex time is available.
Pros
Nice office
Cons
personal
Amerita Inc.
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  ColoradoMarch 2, 2018
Typical day, Casual wear,I come from radiology full cycle billing for 20 years. I have learned Home Infusion billing and collections. I call insurance companies for payment, search claims on web portal, I had access on most of my insurances portals, work denials, correct coding errors, file reconsideration, appeals and corrected claims. The hardest part of this job is you have to fill out a form to ask your manager a question. The most enjoyable time is when the company gets a big check on delinquent claims over 365 days and when management brings in goodies.
Pros
goodies
Cons
short break.
Spirit Club
CASH MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COFebruary 19, 2018
I learned a lot of new ways to post on a new software. Management was good. I loved doing my job everyday I was there. Wish I didn't have to leave.
Pros
Work hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amerita. Our community is ready to answer.