Amerita Employee Reviews

If youre not liked...youre pushed out
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COJune 8, 2018
People are two-faced at Amerita. They smile to your face but they talk ish about you behind your back. You aren't given any training manuals if your lead or manager doesn't like you they will make your life a living nightmare.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Childish women coworkers
Official response from Amerita
June 12, 2018

We are very sorry to hear that your experience working at Amerita was not a positive one. We strive to create a pleasant work environment and encourage open communication between all of our employees and their managers, as well as access to our Human Resources department for support. We would have liked to opportunity to assist in resolving your concerns, as we deeply value feedback from our employees and take any issues brought to our attention seriously.

Great place, fantastic management and peers are like family
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COApril 9, 2018
I work in the revenue office. Revenue offices are notorious for having disgruntled workers, but that is not the case at Amerita. I work with such a great group of people. Our management loves us like a family. You get a fantastic amount of time to adjust to your new roll at the company. The highest pay for billing and credentialing I have seen in my years at revenue offices, and they are always expanding. It's a great place overall.
Pros
Catered lunches when daily cash goals are surpassed, cute holiday presents from management, open door policy with management.
Cons
Short breaks
Amerita Inc.
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  ColoradoMarch 2, 2018
Typical day, Casual wear,I come from radiology full cycle billing for 20 years. I have learned Home Infusion billing and collections. I call insurance companies for payment, search claims on web portal, I had access on most of my insurances portals, work denials, correct coding errors, file reconsideration, appeals and corrected claims. The hardest part of this job is you have to fill out a form to ask your manager a question. The most enjoyable time is when the company gets a big check on delinquent claims over 365 days and when management brings in goodies.
Pros
goodies
Cons
short break.
Spirit Club
CASH MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COFebruary 19, 2018
I learned a lot of new ways to post on a new software. Management was good. I loved doing my job everyday I was there. Wish I didn't have to leave.
Pros
Work hours
Challenging
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXFebruary 5, 2018
Lack of operational support effects referrals coming in and success
Commission plan changes too often and benefits the company not the Account Executive that produced the business
No training, no support, you are replaceable and not valued
Pros
Flexiblity
Official response from Amerita
February 26, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves in rewarding the outstanding work of our Sales team with a generous salary and commission structure, as well as a monthly phone and car allowance and unlimited vacation time. However, we’d love the chance to discuss details with you so we know where we can improve. We’d appreciate it if you contacted HR or your leadership team at your earliest convenience so we can chat.

Amerita, Inc is a positive option for home infusion needs
Credit Balance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 13, 2018
Within my department we are a close and cohesive team working to insure that claims are paid correctly and refunds are valid via Appeals, disputes and refunding with close understanding of state statues. Each member of our company are recognized for there work.

At Amerita it is a family working to help each employee do there very best. A culture of making sure each person has what they need weather it be personal limitations or not.

I enjoy that we are a very diverse company and acknowledge and except all.
Pros
Work with you to make your time each week for issue like Dr. Appointments
Cons
Short lunch 30 mins
Terrible pay, no advancement opportunities
Medical Records Clerk/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COOctober 15, 2017
Almost 2 years and I received .43 raise. They don’t offer bonuses, 4500 deductible health insurance plans. Disregard your position and with such a high turn over rate, work is dumped on your plate without pay increases. If you’re a millennial looking to work your way up, this is not the place for you.
Pros
No micro managing
Cons
Everything else
busy
Insurance collection specialist (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COSeptember 25, 2017
Very busy, never "nothing to do" co-workers are a great bunch of people. Challenging like any other job but a good company to work for overall. Nice office.
Pros
co workers
Cons
10 minute breaks
Wouldn't wanna be anywhere else*!
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTAugust 8, 2017
Small group of people here in our SLC branch* Love them all Like my own family, been here since 2008, two years as a driver, 8 years as a Pharmacy Tech! Home infusion is the best type of pharmacy* Manager is awesome, very friendly environment, everyone enjoys what they do, we definitely make the patients comfortable and help them get better!
Pros
Pto, understanding, family-oriented environment, easy freeway access
Cons
Benefits could be better, long hours some days and weekends, depends on if you are on call or how the day turns out, other than that, Nothing! Love it!
Not a great place to work
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 2, 2017
Amerita was not a great place to work. It was much more stressful than it needed to be. The pharmacy manager was not supportive which caused the pharmacy to operate in chaos.
Pros
Cons
lack of management
Work / life balance.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 1, 2017
This job is great for any single working individual. I do not recommend this job to anyone who has children or a family. Management is harsh and ridged. Very clicky place to work. Pay is decent which is the only plus about the job at all. They have unrealistic expectations and are not entry level friendly. The staff works hard. Technicians always have over time and are over worked. If you like a constantly changing work environment this is the place for you. Huge turn over rate. Can't keep people due to managment personality and micro management.
Pros
Pay.
Cons
Micro management, no breaks, over worked, not friendly atmosphere
Fair
RN BSN Clinical Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 20, 2016
Amerita was a company that provided me with home infusion experience. Hopefully I will be able to use this experience in my future endeavors. Unfortunately, Amerita did not have many insurance contracts that were needed to build the business in my territory.
Pros
flexibility
Cons
limited insurance contracts and no nursing component
This job would strengthen make my abilities in this field_
IV Nurse (Former Employee) –  Prescott, AZJuly 19, 2016
I typical day for us was seeing 20 to 30 patients adsy.
I would love to have an opportunity to show. My skills to improve. I am looking for the opportunity

Thanks so very much!!
Pros
Seeing the patients less scared
Cons
Maybe not being able to come to clinichttps://youtu.be/T_2QP0wvc28
Great Staff
Pharmacy Technician in Training (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UT 84119June 15, 2016
Great environment, friendly staff, and low stress setting. I observed and learned how to clean, stock and label TPN and other IV infusion. They were very understanding of my medical condition needing to get my gallbladder removed and patient with my recovery.
good company
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 31, 2016
• Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
• Providing customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, small balance write off, customer reconciliations and processing credit memos.
• Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
• Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
Mangement is very sales oriented
Account Executive and Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 23, 2016
HR was a disaster. There were fights that would bread out in the branch and it was left without discipline or correction.
Amerita was a great place to work, I learned alot and respected my mananger
Human Resources Coordinator / Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 11, 2016
I enjoyed the work environment and all of my co-workers. My direct manager was my favorite manager, as she made you grow and was a firm believer in learning new things.
The staff here is great.
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 16, 2015
The staff is great. The company has good benefits for employees. Your able to be flexible with you schedule and the perks of being on this team of nurses are great.
Pros
Healthcare
Cons
short breaks
Very Enjoyable
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 15, 2014
Loved working here. Great company, great management. The staff made working very enjoyable and would definitely go back to working there again.
Fun workplace but management poor
Cash Management Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 14, 2014
Poor management and big turnover nobody to turn to on issues and doesn't remain confidential.
Pros
hours change
Cons
breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amerita. Our community is ready to answer.