Ameritel Employee Reviews

Very fun job and great team!
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 5, 2015
Can be very very fun. Great way to learn to sell , make money, and learn all about t-mobiles deals. I don't like the fact that we don't receive much benefit. You have to make a certain amount to really even see commission.
Pros
fun, exciting, grow as a seller, nice staff, bright environment
Cons
stressful, don't like comission set up
Regular job
Sales Associate & Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Jackson Heights, NYJuly 24, 2015
Not much to say about it. The job was easy, the pay was good for the amount of work, but the managers did not care about the employees or the problems that occured at the store.
Productive and fun
Voicemail Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 19, 2015
This was the first call center job I had and it was different than what I expected. It was a medium paced environment; however, it allowed management to work closely with employees to make sure the job was done correctly because as a voicemail operator there is a lot of discretion used with dispatching the messages that are left. I liked the fact that although with the companies we worked with they didn't know us personally we still had a rapport with them and it made the dispatching to the on call personnel easier and more fun.
AmeriTel is a great place to work
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Pocatello, IDMay 6, 2014
I loved working at AmeriTel. I loved my job in the Laundry room. I worked with a lot of sweet ladys. I got along with everyone in the Hotel.Worked week-ends and holidays so those with family could have time off.The best thing was having it finished at the end of the day and the laundry room looking clean and in order. I treated the laundry as if it was myown laundry. The only thing that would get me is after training someone in laundry they would not use the training, and do it the way they wanted too.But as long as it was done, I left it the way it was.I worked to help my co-workers, they where the important ones.They did the cleaning and seting up the rooms for the Guests. I just had thing ready for them.
Pros
Day sift, Friends, Kicked back ( had raido in laundry room)
Cons
Cut in hours, Sometimes no help when real busy
Productive, Fun, agressive work place.
Assistant Manger (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 18, 2013
Love the aggressive of the job, great commission, great structure and communication with their employees.
Great opportunity company
Director of Business Development and Retail Stores (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 13, 2012
CEO very hands on and great to work with
Business concept difficult to mass produce and control at the same time. Franchise like setting was the most effective way to run the business
Pros
entreprenural thinking
Cons
too controlling
Wonderful work Place
Helpdesk Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GANovember 13, 2012
This Company was interesting to work for, the assignments were excellent and challenging. I enjoyed the people that I worked with and for and always a great learning experience.
Pros
growth potential great
Cons
company closed
great pay, but long hours
Retail Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 21, 2012
shifts were too long, and working 6 days a week was required no personal time
Awesome company to work for
Technical contractor (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJuly 11, 2012
Set up machines all day until done then manage when finished, management was great to work with