Ameritrust Residential Services Employee Reviews

All around positive experience
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYJuly 17, 2018
Ameritrust Residential has been good to me in business as a licensed contractor and now as a project manager. I've truly enjoyed my time here and find that the environment is overall healthy, challenging and rewarding. I would recommend employment for any professional looking for a fun, challenging, positive work environment in the construction management field.
Pros
Flexible schedule and good wages
July 27, 2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Hope you have a wonderful day!

If you like construction then this is the place to work!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYJuly 17, 2018
This job allows you the opportunity to work with a diverse mix of knowledgeable people. Every day you have the opportunity to learn something new. The team camaraderie is outstanding. If you need help, someone is always there to assist. If you have a question, someone is always there with an answer. If you fail here, it is because you did not use the tools provided.
Pros
Training, Assistance, Work Remotely, Set your own schedule
Cons
Qualified general contractors
July 24, 2018

Thank you for the kind review! We are happy to hear that we have met your expectations. Have a great day!

Fast growing company
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYJuly 17, 2018
I Took the opportunity for lack of advancement at my previous job. After a short period of time I was promoted and now have the ability to help the company grow!!! This is a very fast growing company and it's awesome to be along for the ride and to be a part of the growth. I really enjoy working with the guys and helping them get through there daily obstacles.
Pros
room for adavncement
July 24, 2018

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your time to share your positive experience. Have a good day!

Intense working construction remodeling enviroment
Project Manager- White Plains, NY (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2018
Make sure to hit all construction deadlines to make your incentive plan. Which is a good plan but hard to achieve when working with contractors and public officials.
July 27, 2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you sharing your experience and providing us with employee feedback. Have a good day!

A terrible work enviroment
Vendor Manager (Former Employee) –  CTJuly 17, 2018
This is, by far, the worst run company! Do NOT waste your time with this company. They have poor direction, too much paperwork, no incentives, long working hours, no management support and most employees have poor attitudes and are not happy.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Too many to list
overall rating 1 star
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 9, 2018
has to be the worst managed and upper level managed company i have ever been associated with. terrible experience. would not recommend this company to my enemy.
Pros
zero
Cons
terrible leadership
July 10, 2018

We are sorry to hear that you had a poor experience. We take your input very seriously, as we strive to offer 100% satisfaction to all our employees. We appreciate your feedback and hope you give us the chance to make it right in the future!

pin the tail on the donkey
Project Manager (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYJuly 9, 2018
My experience so far has been amazing i am very fortunate to have the boss i do who has provided me with the tools to succeed within ameritrust not only has his patience been incredible but he is always available to help and has shown how he is not only concerned for my welfare but that of my families as well which in my eyes is priceless.
Where its pin the tail on the donkey or a group photo john always makes us all feel that we are an important part of a great team

I find myself always thanking him for that
Pros
excellent working environment
Cons
available qualified contractors
July 10, 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Have a great day!

Project Manager (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYJuly 9, 2018
Ameritrust Residential is a great place to work. No office politics, no micromanagement. If you've been in construction for a long time your skills will pay dividends with Ameritrust. Work from home, manage and set your own hours, work with subcontractors that you know and trust. There is a fair amount of driving and travel associated, but there is a balance.
No two jobs are the same, each present their own unique challenge, but you get to take it from estimate to final completion.
Management is very open and accessible, and more importantly, very supportive of the staff.
Pros
work from home, manage your own time
July 10, 2018

Thanks for the awesome review! We appreciate your time to share your positive experience. Have an awesome day!

Streesful to the core
PMO Project Manager (Current Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYJune 13, 2018
Your a work goes unnoticed. They hire with know direction and then fire you. Not worth the effort. Never work with this company. They have know idea what they are doing.
July 10, 2018

We're sorry to hear about your experience. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you give us a chance to make it right!

Amazing Support Staff & Training - Love My Job
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYMay 25, 2018
Here you make your own schedule, you work remotely from your home, have weekly supportive conference calls, monthly meeting for additional training and updates in the region and/or company. The support staff is wonderful and always respond almost immediately when you need them. I have always love construction but hated to be tied to a desk. Here you get out and visit your projects as well as conduct site inspections for estimating. Never tied to a desk here!! As for the company, their workplace culture is supportive and respectful. You may work more hours because you want too and it sometimes doesn't feel like work at all. Just the best!!
Pros
Work remotely, make your own hours, supportive team atmosphere
Cons
You need to supply your own tools.
July 10, 2018

Thanks for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear about your great experience. We consider ourselves lucky to work with great PMs like you!

Positive Atmosphere Room To Grow
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIMay 25, 2018
My employment with Ameritrust has been nothing but a positive experience. The technology and personnel support that is in place is impressive. The overall company management model and strategy is highly impressive. I look forward to growing with this exciting opportunity.
Pros
Flexible schedule, training opportunity, cutting edge technology, superior management.
July 10, 2018

We are so happy to hear that! Thanks for taking the time to share your awesome experience!

By Far best place I have worked
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 25, 2018
My manger is not a micro manager. He allows you to do the job you were hired to do. No drama, no office politics. All PM's collaborate with each other and assist each other. Haven't seen this type of team work since I left the military.
Pros
Relaxed but steady paced
Cons
Haven't found one yet
July 10, 2018

We work hard to maintain a positive work environment for all of our employees, so we are so happy to hear that we have met your expectations! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Great company to work for
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 25, 2018
This company is great to work at for many reasons! They offer great benefits, management is great, always doing community work. Its no wonder they are growing so rapidly.
Pros
Good benefits, great work culture, management is awesome.
July 10, 2018

We are so happy to hear that we have met your expectations. We consider ourselves lucky to work with awesome PMs like you!

Productive and fast paced work environment
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTMay 13, 2018
Fast paced work place very interesting to work in.Opportunities exist for one to grow within the ranks and to showcase one's skills in residential renovation
Pros
opportunites for excellence and provisions of bonuses
Cons
tons of work for a day
July 10, 2018

Thank you for the awesome review and for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Poorly ran company.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  NJMay 11, 2018
They promise the world but never follow through. They want to use the cheapest contractors that can never deliver a project on time. Most Project managers and senior project managers have little to zero construction experience. If you take pride in your work then never work with them.
Pros
You can learn how things should not be done.
Cons
Managers are inexperienced, company expectations are not realistic.
July 10, 2018

We're sorry to hear about your experience. That was truly not our intention. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you give us a chance to make it right!

Project Manager (Current Employee) –  White Plains, NYMay 11, 2018
Great place to work for the self-motivated. If you need your hand held, probably not the best spot for you. You have a lot of independence without more than needed over sight. Generally, if a project has issues, it's your own fault. You really need a lot of foresight
Pros
Independence, your own schedule, challenging
Cons
lots of driving
July 10, 2018

Flexible workplace with focus on producing results for our client.
Asset Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 3, 2018
Every step of the way I have seen managers ask "How can we be better?" Constant improvement is not just talk. So along with the fun atmosphere, there is continual and purposeful change. Be ready to adapt.
Pros
Fun environment, amazing up-scale office.
Cons
Like most jobs today, you can work seven days a week if you do not stop yourself.
July 10, 2018

Thanks for the awesome review! We consider ourselves lucky to have awesome asset managers like you on our team!

Stress not worth it
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYApril 21, 2018
At first you think big company that knows what they are doing...not at all!!!
Their support system is horrible, supervisors are not really supportive and will mostly count on you to find out your own answers on basic common questions. Management seems more interested in tracking and watching where you are rather then trying to support you.
Most project managers have no clue what they are doing, combine that with poor educated supervisors you get problems,drama and play the blame game.
The company seems to have a lot of money but do not spend it on you or vendors which results in poor turnover for residential properties.
If your serious about working or managing for a great company DO NOT WORK HERE !!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Impossible to list them all
July 10, 2018

Fast growing and open door policy
Project manager (Current Employee) –  NortheastMarch 10, 2018
I have received nothing but positive reinforcement since being hired. I have the pleasure of working with like minded, motivated individuals and thoroughly enjoy my job.
Pros
Flexible, growing company, room for advancement
Cons
Honestly I have no major complaints
July 10, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ameritrust Residential Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ameritrust Residential Services Reviews by Location