Ameritrust Residential Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Stress not worth it
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYApril 21, 2018
At first you think big company that knows what they are doing...not at all!!!
Their support system is horrible, supervisors are not really supportive and will mostly count on you to find out your own answers on basic common questions. Management seems more interested in tracking and watching where you are rather then trying to support you.
Most project managers have no clue what they are doing, combine that with poor educated supervisors you get problems,drama and play the blame game.
The company seems to have a lot of money but do not spend it on you or vendors which results in poor turnover for residential properties.
If your serious about working or managing for a great company DO NOT WORK HERE !!!!!!
Pros
Cons
Impossible to list them all
Don’t waste your time !!!
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 17, 2018
Horrible job with out of state managers who know nothing about what they are doing. Inconsistency with everything from policy to money amounts. They expect you to on board your own subs and cut there throat. QC is unreachable so good luck with incentives they hold over your head. Unrealistic completion dates set by Ameritrust.
It’s a contract job that they offer as salary and once you see the amount of money you are making them compared to what you receive it will leave you with a resentment. Please stay far away from this job and contractors beware. The way Ameritrust is designed only two people get rich and that is the banks and Ameritrust everyone else is expandable. I was hired with a group of four and now not one is left !!!

Horrible place to work and horrible company to be a contractor for.
Horrible place to work
PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 11, 2018
Don’t waste your time !!!
To many job duties and salary is a joke amount. Unreachable incentives. No communication from other workers or no help/guidance from seniors/regionals.
Unanswered calls/emails, and money to pay your subs is slow and must pass QC! QC is also a joke. Please dont waste your time. Its a out of state national company that extorts all !
Terrible Place to Work
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  MarylandMarch 12, 2018
Initially the job was listed as a full time employee but upon digging deeper it was a contract position with no benefits. Since I needed something immediately I took it.....bad move on my part. They expected you to get contractors to perform the work for pennies and for myself to manage the project from start to finish for a fixed fee of about 1500.00 - 2000.00 that could be 8-10 weeks long and driving to and from each job, basically managing the job entirely from start to finish. It worked out to about 8.00 hour and with no gas reimbursement or benefits I quickly realized it wasn't for me. They also initially had no lic to be a GC in Maryland...I had 3 managers in 6 weeks and the whole operation seemed like a scam....
Pros
Cons
Poor Pay, No support....
Fast growing and open door policy
Project manager (Current Employee) –  NortheastMarch 10, 2018
I have received nothing but positive reinforcement since being hired. I have the pleasure of working with like minded, motivated individuals and thoroughly enjoy my job.
Pros
Flexible, growing company, room for advancement
Cons
Honestly I have no major complaints
Really enjoy working here, highly recommend it!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2018
This is one of the better companies in the single family industry. It's young, fun, innovative and has really great growth potential, unlike some of the other places I've worked. The management and employees are all really excited to be here and everyone is working together for the same goal. Because the company is growing so fast, there are literally hundreds of jobs open and they're hiring some incredibly talented people. I definitely recommend this place to anyone who's self-motivated, tech-savvy, and knowledgeable in the industry!!
Pros
Opportunities for growth, amazing hard-working people, exciting atmosphere
Cons
None that I can think of!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 6, 2017
I love this company! They are very professional and treat their employees like family! I would stay as long as possible! I have always had great training and work with awesome co workers!

I love my bosses, they are very helpful and go out of their way to make me feel like a valued employee!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ameritrust Residential Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6