AmeriWound Employee Reviews

Good for experience
Senior Physician Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHNovember 8, 2019
This is a good position for someone who may be a little green to their role and seeking an opportunity to learn the in's and outs of executive recruiting.
Excellent opportunity to advance with a company and make a difference!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHNovember 6, 2019
-great team and work environment
-uncapped commission opportunities
-career advancement possibilities
-competitive compensation package
-flexibility as needed
It's okay
Patient Care Coordinator Lead (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHMay 16, 2019
it's average. just not a place I would stay at for a long period of time like other people who have seemed to make a career of it. you need more out of life and this isn't it. there is no room to advance.
fast paced and cutting edge
Wound care educator (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHDecember 28, 2018
My time at AmeriWound was nothing short of incredible. I was given the tools to succeed and truly shine in the field. I have met so many incredible physicians that dedicate their time and skill to resident care. I only left this job due to personal family issues leaving me unable to travel but this is an incredible opportunity for anyone looking to advance in the healthcare field. The CEO and CMO are incredible professionals in their field and are always supportive in the decision process when handling work matters.
Pros
travel, salary, connections
Great Corp staff
Director of Wound Care Education (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHOctober 29, 2017
The CEO, CMO and CFO are fantastic. Always available when I needed them. The CEO is always involved with all issues, and was a fantastic resource for me. The CMO is a wealth of knowledge!!!
Pros
Great work place
Cons
Long drive for me
Management will ruin this company
PCC (Former Employee) –  OhioAugust 15, 2017
Small company that had all the opportunity to do great things but poor leadership, micro managing, petty mindset and focus, and holding onto staff that lie and double dip will be the ruin of this company. If you are looking to feel like a part of a team and all of your efforts are noticed and matter then don’t work here. Toxic environment to be in also. Run far away from here. Also, they do not tell you they don’t offer any retirement/401k benefits or that you will not see your first paycheck for an entire month.....
Pros
Cons
Poor management, micro management, lies, no 401k, toxic work environment
This place SUCKED!!!!!!
Patient care coordinatorl (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 2, 2017
This was thee worst place that I have ever worked when it comes to management. The employees where ok and the atmosphere for very laid back. BUT, management was the worst! They openly show favoritism and there was no one you could speak to about any issues that would be candidate. I would not recommend.
Pros
Very laid back atmosphere
Cons
Management is not good.
This was a great location
Billing and Coding Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 28, 2015
I loved working there because I got the help I needed and it was not just a job but it was a family. I learned more and differnt ways of coding such as learning ICD 9 nad ICD 10. When I got to work I was to print out the doctor and start coding the patient visit for that day.
the distance and hours do not work for my family
Managed Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHDecember 16, 2015
I love doing insurance but the hours and the drive do not work for me. I would love to keep working with insurance, I would also love to have more patient interaction.
Pros
people are nice
Cons
hours and drive

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AmeriWound. Our community is ready to answer.