Amethyst Recovery Center Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Excellent place to work
Technician (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLApril 12, 2018
Amethyst is an excellent place to work. The owners are very fair and great people to work for. The supervisors are very flexible with scheduling and understand your needs. Overtime is almost every week if you want it and the job is not too hard although a lot of responsibility. Very quick growing company with many opportunities available.
Pros
Benefits. PTO. Supervisors.
Cons
N/a
would not
BHT (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLMarch 2, 2018
would not work here, no job security, shift and hours change daily, no set pay, raises are not giving as promised, dose not concerned family or kids needs.
Fun and Rewarding
Case Manager (Current Employee) –  DetoxFebruary 28, 2018
Amethyst is a rewarding place to work. There is growth of the company which has created many opportunities for advancement. The training and mentorship I have received is second to none. The benefits and pay are good especially as you move up.
Pros
Many Opportunities
Cons
Cant Think of any
It’s about who you know
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJanuary 2, 2018
It’s all about who you know there, you won’t get a raise or a promotion unless you are in good . Supervisors are old Techs/Drivers with no or little experience and mostly men. the techs do a lot but don’t get praised or appreciated.To many people in charge and no Communication whatsoever .
Pros
The clients
Cons
Management, pay rate, communication, professionalism
Cut throat no job security. Management unprofessional
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLOctober 3, 2017
Place is run by a LPN whom saves jobs for her friends. If your not part of the click it won't be long before you are fired . HR department unprofessional never answers phone calls or returns calls. The only good thing about this company is the competitive wages. I would not. Recommend anyone to work with company . Very unprofessional.
Pros
Competitive wages
Cons
Unprofessional, cut throat, no job security
Amazing Company.
Intake Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLSeptember 17, 2017
Amethyst Recovery Center is such an amazing place, the management is always there to provide one on one training when needed. Moving up was pretty easy since they promote from within. With a few months of hard work and dedication I was quickly promoted. The owners truly care about their employees and understand the stress related to working in a drug and alcohol treatment facility and would easily accept time off requests due to being overwhelmed. There was not one person that I worked with that I had a hard time with!!
Pros
Amazing environment, Great management, one on one training.
Cons
Can't think of any.
Great personal fulfillment. Loving and caring staff for clients and staff.
Behavioral Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJuly 23, 2017
To many managers not on the same page. Lack of communication. To many inexperienced people in
Manager/ Supervisor positions. Financial compensation is less than it should be for the responsibility of this job.
Pros
Comp massage & chiropractic care
Cons
Communication & income
great place to work
BEHAVIORIAL HEALTH TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLJanuary 20, 2017
They are still kind of new but a great place to start a job in the treatment field. also a great place to go if looking for treatment also, very nice staff and extremely helpful.
Structured and strong willed workplace
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Port Saint Lucie, FLApril 26, 2016
I worked full time with clients that were suffering from the disease of addiction. I myself have dealt with my own demons and have been in recovery ever since. I believe people like BHT's have a huge impact on these clients and i loved being able to help others who have struggled just like me. Management and the employees have nothing more the huge heats and the willingness to help others.
Pros
Helping others
Cons
Not being able to spread the message of recovery

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amethyst Recovery Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Amethyst Recovery Center Reviews by Location