AMF Arc Lanes Employee Reviews

3.7Pay & Benefits
4.0Job Security & Advancement
Very Productive first job
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INOctober 19, 2016
Working here was a great opportunity to meet new people everyday. Learn from my coworkers and help customers enjoy themselves. I enjoyed watching families and other groups have a great time in our facility
Pros
Free bowling free food
Cons
too many off days
Good until new managment
as (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INDecember 14, 2012
I started working there because i bowl and i knew the buidling inside and out already. I would help customers with questions, ring them up and assign them to lanes, sometimes take orders, clean up after people have left a number of things. When we got new management they cut my hours to none because i needed to be off for bowling tournaments.
The worst part of that job was dealing with the management and coorporation.
High energy place, with familiar faces every day.
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 13, 2012
Come into work every day, cleaning and finishing the lanes, make sure all machines are functioning properly. There was usually a league in the morning, so I'd catch calls for a while. Then Lunch, and fix machines where needed as well as maintain machines. I learned how a bowling ally works behind the scenes and sometimes it wasn't as easy as customers thought.
Co workers were generally young in the front of the store. But for the most part, they were nice. In the back, the mechanics were generally the older generation and more close to each other. I was friends with the managers. The hardest part of the job was from 10pm until 1am, and that's when customers had too much to drink and they got hard to deal with, and there were a lot of people. The place would be hard to move around in or even communicate with other people.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the bond that you had with league members and the customers that were frequent.
Pros
friends with managers, generally a good work environments.
Cons
intoxicated customers