Amfuel

Amfuel Employee Reviews

United States27 reviews
It’s a good company to work for
Good company to work for nothing to hard but definitely need to know what you’re doing. If your looking for a high paying job Amfuel is definitely the place to come to.
I worked in a very physical area.
Make sure that you specify any physical disability you have. If you do not feel properly trained ask until you get the instruction needed. If you feel unsafe at anytime be forthcoming.
I loved my job
I stay myself so I learned to love my job I wouldn’t mind learning something new at amfuel as well but I know that the trainers will do their best to help as much as they can
Amfuel is a good place to work.
Working at Amfuel would be a lot better if they would make offer better working environments and show more employees appreciation. The new owners improved some things. They need to remodel the restroom there’s no ventilation in them.
Pros
The jobs at Amfuel are easy to understand.
Cons
To many problems with old blue prints and getting the materials we need to build
It was alright
Amfuel build fuel cells from scratch for the military and i tested them with real fuel that they use for the planes. And whats they past the reauired test that the government gives us then it expected by a quality inspector
Pros
Good benefits pay and work hours
Cons
Needed investors
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Dangerous place to work
The building is literally falling down every time it rains it pours in work areas, mildew is everywhere, employees exposed to toxic chemicals on a daily basis. I have never seen such a unsafe work environment. Has a long history of greed and shady operations. People’s work here because it the only thing in Magnolia or be one of the multitude of homeless people wandering the streets.
Pros
It will help you appreciate your next job because it is the bottom of the barrel.
Cons
Dangerous
manufactured fuel cells
i enjoyed learning about all the different fuel cells and i liked learning the process of building them, unfortunatly they filed bankruptcy and had to close the doors.
It's a job
It's a decent job but not very dependable, there's alot of time they schedule you out or lay off because there's no work or they don't have the things you need to work with.
Its a great job to work for but it would be even better if it was more team work. I love what i do and none of the work there is hard. Supervision is great and tries to do whatever to make our jobs easier.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Heat, dr excuse, etc
Poor Management
They need a new management team. The job was very stressful and has no job security. Some of the managers so favoritism. If a manger or one of their friends didn't like you, your job was in danger.
productive
it was a fast paced industry working on cells building things for the military u just stood up all the time on concrete. you had good days and u had some bad days
production worker
has some good management, but a lot of people just getting some experience and then moving on after a year or so. You can do good work but be careful who you trust.
Pros
wages ok and decent benefits
Cons
lack of company morale
a joke
it was miss managed from day one. the for management did not know what he was doing. had to many people trying to be in charge.and they did not wont to invest in to the company
unorganized
Management was very unorganized and changed all the time. filed bankruptcy and always let employees know at the last minute. They matter more than the employees whom they needed to run the business.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Nothing mattered to them
Unethical leadership team
The company has chronic financial issues. There is a blatant lack of respect for the employees as well as many of the managers. The CEO uses favoritism and discriminatory practices to determine who will advance.
Good work environment but negative Union relations
Excelelnt company but poor pay at lower end of the work scale. Union environment makes it impossible to fire anyone.

Managem,ent drove this company into the ground and poor business decisions resulted int his company closing it s doors
Pros
good work schedule, M-f
Cons
poor employee-management relations
Hardworking & very fun workplace.
It was a fun workplace but also protective workplace. You had to make sure every panel was right on the cell or you would mess up the whole cell and have to start over
It was a nice place to work/
At this job i built and repaired fuel cells and i occasionally trained new hires. The most enjoyable part of the job was making new friends and getting to know different people.
It was an okay place they made new rules everyday lol but it was alright
It was very stressful but I think I handled it well. There's a lot of laying off there, I mean one day you have a job the next you're at home. You'd just have to make it work I guess.
Greatworkplace
Great place to work and to gain some experince. I've learned many skills for the years I have been employed there. My coworkers are all nice and kind to work with.
A typical day at work is just being able to be at work and be productive. I have learned what I think are skills that would and could be used in the event I am hired somewhere else. The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that I have completed my task for the day.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amfuel. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6