Amgen Jobs, Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 275 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEORobert A. Bradway82%approve of Robert A. Bradway's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
You’re seeing all 693 jobs at Amgen because we can’t find any available jobs at Amgen close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Scientific Research & Development
Employees at Amgen have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 64 questions about working at Amgen. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Amgen employees.
Insights from 413 Indeed users who have interviewed with Amgen within the last 5 years.
Why amgen? How you prepare to start writing a report? Situation where you have differences in opinion Tell more about you What you have to offer to the company? One strength and a weakness, and how you are working this weakness
What helped me land my job to be over-prepared, come with examples of your work and show how you can accomplish everything in the JD and how you would shine there.
The application process gave off the impression of ivy league and left the appearance they only hire the best and brightest. The actual phone and onsite interview was very short and informal, reminded me of the hiring process for a retail job. It may have lasted 40 minutes. Not what i would have expected.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Amgen?Published on May 24, 2021