Amicus Therapeutics Employee Reviews

terrible - RUN
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Cranbury, NJMay 24, 2017
Worst place I have ever worked in my entire career. Very unprofessional, nepotism and inappropriate behavior from management.

Forced in house lunch almost every other day. You are actually looked upon as not being a team player because you have outside plans for lunch.
Fun place to work
Technical Support Administrator (Current Employee) –  Cranbury, NJFebruary 6, 2017
Fun place to work, employee are easy to get along with, summer hours. I learned more in details about iPhone setup, Blue Jeans setup and Active Directory.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Health care
Exciting Workplace
Chemistry Co-Op (Former Employee) –  Cranbury, NJOctober 20, 2014
Enter the laboratory and run experiments pertaining to the project I was assigned to. Other than working in the lab and writing up lab reports and exploring different protocols, I, along with 3 other student co-op's, was also in charge of planning an end of summer party.
Pros
free lunch and learns
Cons
driving distance from my house
Great Work Life Balance
Project Manager / Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cranbury, NJFebruary 5, 2013
Amicus is a great place to work. There is a great work life balance which allows for other personal activities and family time. I have learned the most at this company as I worked in many cross-functional projects.