Amigo Baby. Inc Employee Reviews

Wonderful team who really cares
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Oxnard, CAMarch 22, 2019
I have never felt so respected as a prefesional licensed Therapist. Amigo Baby does not only cares for its clients, but also for its employees.
Program Director is always available to discuss cases.
Admin staff is always available to help, making sure you have the tools you need to do your work on the field.
There is a monthly Refelctive supervisión session, with the team of therapists you share clients with, so you can addressed concerns and find solutions as a team.
Pros
Company culture, Benefits, hourly rate
It is great to work at this company.
Early interventionist (Current Employee) –  California City, CAJanuary 29, 2019
I really like my job at this company. We see the developmental of each kid that we work during our week. We work with really nice therapist and work as a team with the service coordinators.
Love how much the company cares about its employees and families
Current PT (Current Employee) –  Oxnard, CADecember 8, 2018
The company cares about the families it works with as seen in the Thanksgiving meal distribution, Graduation ceremonies and developmental toy distribution.

The reflective supervision helps us deal with the challenges of the clients and families.

The initial and ongoing training. We never feel alone even as a recent graduate.
Pros
Great training, coaching and support!
Cons
None. My dream job!
Voluntary Work
Children's Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CAMay 28, 2014
I was not employed with this company, i only gave my voluntary hours during the summer. great staff!
I was passionated and dedicated with the things I did.
Early Interventionist (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CASeptember 25, 2012
Working with babies in disabilities and their families was a challenged because I deal with the parents that their child had to be productive in life. I learned to work in a group as a team. I had once a month educational training with all my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was dealing with all the parents who did not follow recommendations which made the child unprogress. The most enjoyable part of my job was when you see those children progressing and I enjoyed teaching them.
Pros
meeting different kinds of people everyday.
Cons
too much driving.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amigo Baby. Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Amigo Baby. Inc Reviews by Location