AMLI Residential Employee Reviews in Alpharetta, GA

Productive environment easy going place to work.
GROUNDSKEEPER (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 8, 2017
Keeping property clean. I learn maintainence inventory and also how to plan a schedule for a daily work process. The staff and management is very communacating. Workplace culture was of all kinds. The most challenging situtation was maintaining trash compactors. The most enjoyable were annual award meetings.
Ok
Part Time Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 31, 2016
Good training program and compensation. Very sales oriented. A lot of multi-tasking, right as you're answering the phone, a prospect comes in. Weekend availability is a must.
fun workplace with a pool and enjoyable residents
TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 21, 2015
I make the apartments ready for leasing and take care of the pool. i learned how to fix the fixtures and lighting. I also learned how to do apartment maintenance. My co-workers and I are really friendly and we all get along well. The hardest part of my job is the commute I have to make from home to my job. the most enjoyable part of my job is my friendships with all of the residents.
Pros
We go out to eat and have birthday parties often.
Cons
The location is huge and hard to cover.
Excellent product
Leasing professional (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 3, 2014
Acquired and implemented excellent sales skills to achieve maximum occupancy and rent levels. Responsible for over 68% of the occupancy at a lease up property. Contributed ideas relative to successful marketing and sales strategies.
Pros
Love this industry
Fun workplace and a great company that truly cares about providing an outstanding living environment for its residents
Leasing Professional (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 8, 2013
AMLI Residential is a great company for which to work. If you work for AMLI you are working with great people from your coworkers to your residents.
Pros
great company filled with great people