AMLI Residential Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Productive, rewarding and fun!
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 29, 2018
I loved my job with Amli. They always kept me challenged and involved. I wore many hats with leasing apartments and keeping our residents happy. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants an exciting career in Property Management.
Official response from AMLI Residential
December 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive comments. We are glad you had such a great experience while working at AMLI. Best wishes for your continued success.

No work/life balance
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 19, 2018
If you are becoming a leasing consultant anywhere, say good bye to your weekends and hello to 6-10 day long work stretches, verbal abuse from the residents and time wasted with tours that never lease.
Official response from AMLI Residential
July 3, 2018

Thank you for your post. Leasing professionals do work many weekends as that is when we get the highest traffic, but you should be taking 2 days off each work week to recharge. We would like to hear more of your concerns, so please reach out your AVP, your Regional President and/or someone in Human Resources to discuss in detail.
Best Regards,

Not the worst place to work
Senior Leasing Professional (Lease up property) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 1, 2017
Leasing is asked to do to much for the pay. New Employees are paid more than season employees. If you are not liked or have the right look your are not advanced.
Overall- Great benefits
Service Technician II (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 17, 2017
It is a very fast-paced job with lots of variety in your work day. The most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to meet new people everyday and the opportunity to forge some lasting friendships. Heavy work load most of the time at the location I was assigned with an inadequate number of personnel to cover. It is unfortunate that I had to leave the organization due to being passed over on several attempts for promotion.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Work load very heavy. At times not enough personnel on site to accommodate the work load.
People and Communication make this company 2nd to none
Senior Vice President (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 20, 2017
The environment and projects will always be changing but the culture, commitment and focus on excellence, people and being best in class will always stay the same.
Pros
Culture, Quality, People, Commitment
Cons
Hours, Competition
Great Company to work for
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GAOctober 19, 2015
Great company culture ! HIgh expectations with big rewards.
Supportive Upper management, great training structure.
If they could only give their employees the same attitude!
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 27, 2015
The first 6 months were like a dream come true. I was able to provide 100% customer service to all of my Residents and Community. After receiving much recognition and awards for being on the leaders board for consecutive months, and being recognized in quarterly and year ending Dinners - they started treating me with the same respect as I received at the beginning. I know that no job is going to always be roses and great 24/7. Their lack of education and training me stopped and their expectations were altered. As I saw those around me being treated with no respect, I shortly found out that the management were letting my co-workers go for no reason, no notification, and no chance to either work on their performance or learn the right way to do it.
Pros
Commission. Customer Service. Helping People
Cons
Feeling like, for almost a year, I was told that our company stood for something they didn't follow through with.
Very Goal orientaded
Make Ready Tech/Service Tech (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 12, 2014
This company strives on costumer service. It is one of the leading companies in the apartment industry
Pros
Good benefits.
Cons
N/a