AMLI Residential Employee Reviews for Leasing Professional

Not the worst place to work
Senior Leasing Professional (Lease up property) (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 1, 2017
Leasing is asked to do to much for the pay. New Employees are paid more than season employees. If you are not liked or have the right look your are not advanced.
Transparent Management
Residential Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 24, 2017
Amazing team, regardless of the region. You could call someone in an entirely different state and they're just as helpful and friendly as if you'd been working with them for years. Bad/ineffective managers who aren't doing their jobs don't last long so the entire culture is positive and very balanced. Constant communication with upper-management who are very open to new ideas, among many other positives.
November 8, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review. We are pleased that you appreciated AMLI’s culture and valued our open lines of communication.
We thank you for your contributions during your tenure with us and wish you continued success.
Regards,
Leslie Silverman SVP Human Resources.

Upbeat environment with great employees
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 30, 2017
For the past 2 years, I have learned more about myself than I thought I would. Great company to work for, many fun events and great pay! I was lucky enough to work at a property that had amazing residents and awesome staff!
Pros
Compensation, fun events
May 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are pleased to read that your experience at AMLI was a positive one. We have a committed team of employees in Seattle who are driving the dynamic and rewarding culture. Thank you for your contributions while at AMLI and best wishes for your continued success.

Leslie Silverman, SVP Human Resources

May 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are pleased to read that you experience at AMLI was a positive one. We have a committed team of employees in Seattle who are driving the dynamic and rewarding culture. Thank you for your contributions while at AMLI and best wishes for your continued success.

Leslie Silverman, SVP Human Resources

Good company to work for.
Leasing Professional & Marketing Captain (Current Employee) –  west palm beachSeptember 3, 2015
Amli at Ibis has a very supportive management team. .Great property overall. Co- workers have trained me well enough for me to be the successful leaser I am today.
Excellent product
Leasing professional (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 3, 2014
Acquired and implemented excellent sales skills to achieve maximum occupancy and rent levels. Responsible for over 68% of the occupancy at a lease up property. Contributed ideas relative to successful marketing and sales strategies.
Pros
Love this industry
Beautiful Properties
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 2, 2013
The properties are beautiful, but the pay is OK. Commissions should be worth more since the rents are higher.
Pros
Beautiful properties
Fun workplace and a great company that truly cares about providing an outstanding living environment for its residents
Leasing Professional (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 8, 2013
AMLI Residential is a great company for which to work. If you work for AMLI you are working with great people from your coworkers to your residents.
Pros
great company filled with great people