AMLI Residential Culture reviews

Great Company
Assistant Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Ridge, TXDecember 9, 2018
This company was a great one to work with. The atmsphere is amicable and has many hardworking people. The benefits from the company are great and the training is very helpful.
December 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive comments. We are glad you had such a great experience while working at AMLI. Best wishes for your continued success.

Lots of ups and downs
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 28, 2018
"The Fake CuLture" is what ended it for me and the lack of appreciation and favoritism that was undergoing throughout. If you didnt fit in the cool crowd, you basically get left behind. Doesnt matter how hard you work. Im sure this is Different per region.
September 5, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. I am sorry to see that you left AMLI with less than a positive experience. I hope you had a chance to share your concerns with your manager, AVP, HR and/or during your exit interview. You still are welcome to reach out to Human Resources in Chicago if you want to share specifics, so that we can better understand your perspective.

AMLI Residential
Human Resources

sales
Leasing Professional, Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, ILMarch 18, 2018
AMLI was a fun place to work and I only left because they sold my property and I was not offered a part time position. They had culture. I worked as a bookkeeper, assistant manager, and leasing consultant. Each day was a new day and usually very busy. We always has to multi-task
Pros
great pay
Cons
could not work from home
Fun and supportive culture
Sales & Leasing Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 11, 2017
The culture is one of the best in the property management. It is supportive and fun. You know you have the support of your upper management and there are always resources to turn to.
Benefits
January 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your positive comments. We are glad you had such a great experience. Hopefully you will rejoin AMLI as a boomerang employee. Thank you for your contributions during your tenure with AMLI. Best wishes for your continued success.

Transparent Management
Residential Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 24, 2017
Amazing team, regardless of the region. You could call someone in an entirely different state and they're just as helpful and friendly as if you'd been working with them for years. Bad/ineffective managers who aren't doing their jobs don't last long so the entire culture is positive and very balanced. Constant communication with upper-management who are very open to new ideas, among many other positives.
November 8, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review. We are pleased that you appreciated AMLI’s culture and valued our open lines of communication.
We thank you for your contributions during your tenure with us and wish you continued success.
Regards,
Leslie Silverman SVP Human Resources.

Great overall culture
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 22, 2017
Great overall culture. Pleasant working environment. The corporate office is very stylish, with an onsite fitness center and a food court. The rooftop offers an amazing view of downtown Chicago.
October 5, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are pleased that you had a positive experience and were able to enjoy AMLI’s culture and work environment. We hope you are doing well and wish you much success in your current role.
Recruitment Manager

Productive environment easy going place to work.
GROUNDSKEEPER (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 8, 2017
Keeping property clean. I learn maintainence inventory and also how to plan a schedule for a daily work process. The staff and management is very communacating. Workplace culture was of all kinds. The most challenging situtation was maintaining trash compactors. The most enjoyable were annual award meetings.
Great company, great culture!
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMay 30, 2017
Best company culture - truly AMLI FAMLI. I am blessed to be working with such company. They treat their employees well and being the nationwide company that they are, everyone is still easy to reach out to -- even the company's CEO.
June 8, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are so pleased to read that you have embraced the AMLI FAMLI culture and are having a positive experience working with us. Best wishes for your continued success.
Leslie Silverman
SVP Human Resources.

Upbeat environment with great employees
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAApril 30, 2017
For the past 2 years, I have learned more about myself than I thought I would. Great company to work for, many fun events and great pay! I was lucky enough to work at a property that had amazing residents and awesome staff!
Pros
Compensation, fun events
May 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are pleased to read that your experience at AMLI was a positive one. We have a committed team of employees in Seattle who are driving the dynamic and rewarding culture. Thank you for your contributions while at AMLI and best wishes for your continued success.

Leslie Silverman, SVP Human Resources

May 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are pleased to read that you experience at AMLI was a positive one. We have a committed team of employees in Seattle who are driving the dynamic and rewarding culture. Thank you for your contributions while at AMLI and best wishes for your continued success.

Leslie Silverman, SVP Human Resources

Fun place to work
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 13, 2017
AMLI was a fun place to work. Everyday was different and working with residents was always fun but came with its own challenges. The environment and team was great.
April 17, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide a positive review. We hope that the experience you gained at AMLI has helped in your career. We thank you for your contributions, wish you much success in your new role and hope that one day you will return home to AMLI.

Quick Paced and Worth It
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  ChicagoApril 5, 2017
AMLI is a fun and competitive place to work. Perfect for anyone looking for a Leasing career. Training is offered every step of the way and you will meet great people along the way.
April 17, 2017

Human Resources/Recruitment Manager

People and Communication make this company 2nd to none
Senior Vice President (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 20, 2017
The environment and projects will always be changing but the culture, commitment and focus on excellence, people and being best in class will always stay the same.
Pros
Culture, Quality, People, Commitment
Cons
Hours, Competition
Love My team
Assistant Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Naperville, ILMarch 10, 2017
Decent pay - I like the team I work with. I enjoy going to work everyday because of my team. Residents can be a little demanding but the office and maintenance team make the job great.
Pros
Culture and the people you work with
Cons
Residents, Some Policies
Company With Culture
Sr. Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, CO 80021March 8, 2017
The only reason for leaving this company was the work schedule. It created a tough work to life balance working Wednesday through Sunday. The culture was amazing and the company in itself was very organized.
Pros
Cons
Work to Life Balance
April 21, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. As a Leasing employee, weekend work is part of the regular work schedule. I am sorry you were not able to make it work but appreciate that you loved the AMLI culture. Thank you also for your time with us and best wishes for your continued success.

Leslie Silverman SVP Human Resources

Best Company
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 12, 2016
Amli is one of the best companies to work for in the multi-famliy business . Amli have a class room set for training and the culture is one of the best. One thing I can say about amli is before you go to your property you will know what to do and not just fly by the seat of your pant's. I know many people in the business that work for all the other companies and they do not even know each other ,amli every one know's every one that's is why it's more of a famli lol. And the trust when i say the grass is really not greener on the other side.
Pros
The company
Fast paced
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 10, 2016
Fast paced, growth oriented company. Supportive team work environment. Ever changing environment, each day is a new day with something different. Goal and customer satisfaction focused. Management thrives for full knowledge in all aspects to ensure best support for all team members. Very intriguing products and product knowledge. provided ability to learn from and about all aspects you pursue.
AMLI was a very advanced company that always challenged you
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSDecember 27, 2015
I learned so much from AMLI and I was able to take that learning experience and build on it. They had wonderful team building events and property and individual recognition.
Pros
Great benefits!
Cons
They left the Kansas market
Great Company to work for
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GAOctober 19, 2015
Great company culture ! HIgh expectations with big rewards.
Supportive Upper management, great training structure.
Good company to work for.
Leasing Professional & Marketing Captain (Current Employee) –  west palm beachSeptember 3, 2015
Amli at Ibis has a very supportive management team. .Great property overall. Co- workers have trained me well enough for me to be the successful leaser I am today.
Productive workplace and helping patients
Histology/Pathology/Secretary/Transcriptionist (Current Employee) –  Odessa Regional Medical CenterAugust 11, 2015
I love the work I did here. Most of the time this job kept me busy. Some of my coworkers are very hard working. Having a slow day was the hardest part of the job. Most enjoyable was the work I did and to be able to help the patients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AMLI Residential. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3

Ratings from women

3.4InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

4.1Career Opportunities

2.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight