Amobee Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Fantastic Company
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 22, 2018
Best company I have worked for in the adtech space. Groundbreaking technology and smart people that drive sales. In a saturated market Amobee has found a way to seperate itself by its customer service and technology.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Outer markets
Innovative and fun group of people
Video Editor (Former Employee) –  Foster City, CAApril 10, 2017
The office is extremely relaxed and friendly, but people still get their work done on time. There are often events on Fridays and peers often go out to lunch with one another. It is a very collaborative office.
Dynamic and Evolving
SR. INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNTING ANALYST (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 8, 2015
This was a great place to learn and grow, both personally and professionally. I was able to work with all facets of the organization. There were plenty of company sponsored events you can enjoy. The atmosphere is full of young and energetic people.
Amazing Company with Fantastic Culture!
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 4, 2015
Amobee is an amazing company with a fantastic culture! This is a growing, global company that is focused on digital marketing & advertising. They have some very exciting technology solutions that are unique in this evolving industry.

The most enjoyable part about working at Amobee are the people! The employees that work here are all driven, smart, hard-working and positive. I feel very lucky to work with people that inspire me to be the best version of myself but are also fun to be around. They focus on team work and open communication.

The office environment is casual, so you feel like you can be yourself and be comfortable. We have all the comforts of home here! They think of everything - couches, collaborative working spaces, snacks, games, monthly company provided lunches.

The company provides ample opportunities for career growth and development through a department dedicated to training & engagement called the Academy.

The hardest part of working here is the industry challenges - the internet never sleeps so depending on your role, you may need to work more than a traditional work schedule.
Pros
Generous benefits, snacks, games, monthly lunches, celebrations, employee recognition, professional development, gym discount & subsidy
Cons
Traffic during commute because of location.
Digital Marketing Manger
Sr. Director, Client Services Americas (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 2, 2015
Sr Director, Client Services Americas

I built and ran the client services group for Amobee overseeing several large client partnerships
Laid back office
Office Manager/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAAugust 25, 2014
Very fun place to work, great people.

Best coffee, hands down.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amobee. Our community is ready to answer.