Amobee

Amobee Employee Reviews

United States13 reviews
Layoffs happened when I was a temp and a permanent role was never offered. I had a great experience, a good work environment, worked with good people.
My time at Amobee was a great learning experience with the perfect balance of fun. The managers and co-workers all have the mentality of “All Hands on Deck” meaning everyone is willing to help for the benefit of the team. In the engineering department we were on 2 week sprints updating and creating new features for the many platforms that Amobee has. Our scrum meetings lasted about 15 mins each day, the product owners and managers are all cool as can be.
Pros
Stocked refrigerators with everything you need. Daily! Unlimited Vacation Days
Cons
Career advancement and learning new technology is at a stand still.
Amobee is a great company to work for. They are moving in the right direction for the future of platforms. The people are extremely nice and helpful. Overall they provide a good work - life balance. They provide great benefits and help you with training and development. Amobee has larger offices within Los Angeles (Santa Monica), Chicago and New York. They recently acquired Videology which has an office in Baltimore.
The company is run like a military operation where no employee gets to weigh in with ideas or opinions as everything comes down from the Top without negotiation.
Amobee was my first job out of college and I could not have asked for a better experience. Mind you, this was 9 years ago so I'm sure things have changed a bit but they really went above and beyond to reward their employees and show how much they appreciated our hard work. Though there were a lot of long nights and tough goals to reach, once you did reach your goals you were treated like a rockstar. I thoroughly enjoyed my time here and it shapes what I'm looking for in a future company.
Pros
Management, Employee Appreciation, Flexibility
Cons
A lot is expected in order to advance.
I think it was a great place to touch multiple facets of tech-based media business but not the most fulfilling culture. The majority of the Sales team were great sellers but didn't understand technical details of product meaning that a lot of the technically knowledgeable stakeholders had to do a lot of handholding. Some disorganization and misunderstanding around task ownership. Didn't feel like internal teams would do everything they could to support you.
Amobee has a wonderful culture in the Santa Monica office. Everyone is very collaborative, engaging, accepts ownership and accountability. Many remote employees that I collaborate with using video conferencing.
Best company I have worked for in the adtech space. Groundbreaking technology and smart people that drive sales. In a saturated market Amobee has found a way to seperate itself by its customer service and technology.
Pros
Growth
Cons
Outer markets
The office is extremely relaxed and friendly, but people still get their work done on time. There are often events on Fridays and peers often go out to lunch with one another. It is a very collaborative office.
This was a great place to learn and grow, both personally and professionally. I was able to work with all facets of the organization. There were plenty of company sponsored events you can enjoy. The atmosphere is full of young and energetic people.
Amobee is an amazing company with a fantastic culture! This is a growing, global company that is focused on digital marketing & advertising. They have some very exciting technology solutions that are unique in this evolving industry.

The most enjoyable part about working at Amobee are the people! The employees that work here are all driven, smart, hard-working and positive. I feel very lucky to work with people that inspire me to be the best version of myself but are also fun to be around. They focus on team work and open communication.

The office environment is casual, so you feel like you can be yourself and be comfortable. We have all the comforts of home here! They think of everything - couches, collaborative working spaces, snacks, games, monthly company provided lunches.

The company provides ample opportunities for career growth and development through a department dedicated to training & engagement called the Academy.

The hardest part of working here is the industry challenges - the internet never sleeps so depending on your role, you may need to work more than a traditional work schedule.
Pros
Generous benefits, snacks, games, monthly lunches, celebrations, employee recognition, professional development, gym discount & subsidy
Cons
Traffic during commute because of location.
Sr Director, Client Services Americas

I built and ran the client services group for Amobee overseeing several large client partnerships
Very fun place to work, great people.

Best coffee, hands down.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amobee. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Amobee.