Amoco Federal Credit Union

• Time and location flexibility
  • Support from manager
  • Supportive environment

Great Workplace

The management from the Board down to my manager was always supportive. The pay and raises were very fair and employees are showed appreciation by bonuses, lunches, gifts and even by the CEO who knew many employees by name and spoke to us every morning. I would love to have spent more time with AMOCO FCU but I had another venture that led me in another direction.

Pros

Very caring Board, Ceo, VP’s

Cons

Not much room for advancement

Productive and fun work place

10/10 recommend for anyone looking for a family like environment and learning aspects of finances. I would refer a lot of people if I could and would work there again.

Stressful

Needs to be revamped from the top to the bottom. Never hold people accountable for errors. This is continuous and needs to be addressed. Supervisor has no opinion.

Great career starter

To learn right out of high school about finances with the biggest advantage in my life so far This company taught me so many things about investments managing money and etc.

Nice workplace

A typical day was slow so we answered phone calls. I've learned patience and to always be careful of your work. Management staff was okay. Sometimes it was hard to talk to them. I loved all my coworkers. The hardest part was not balancing sometimes. I enjoyed meeting new people.

Leave a review. Help people like you.

AMOCO is a productive work environment.

A typical day at work would consist of cashing handling, customer service, balance drawer, petty cash inventory. Management was helpful. Co workers were very self driven. The hards part about the job would be the communication. Enjoyable part about the job was the company events.

Gained a lot of experience with Accounts payable,EFT,ACH and many other accounting functions from the financial insitution stand point.

I report to work in the morning, log onto my computer and enter my time, report to my supervisor to assign responsibilities for the day. Co workers are really nice. The other day, they hosted a birthday party for me.

Jobs at Amoco Federal Credit Union