AMP Agency Careers and Employment
AMP Agency is a full-service, integrated marketing agency with offices in Boston, New York, and San Francisco. We're a team of creative minds, digital strategists, social and behavioral scientists and media experts that focus on creating contextually relevant consumer engagements across digital and physical brand experiences. We employ an "Insights Inspired, Results Driven" approach to design end-to-end marketing solutions for the brands with which we partner.
The AMPlifiers – AMP’s Core Values
We lovingly call our core values the “AMPlifiers.” We truly believe people who succeed at AMP and help AMP succeed exemplify these five values:
1) Entrepreneurial - Act Like You Own the Place. We encourage new ideas everyday.
2) Collaborative - Make Everyone Better. Inspire leaders.
3) Smarter - Be Visionary. Share your ideas, and often.
4) Ego-free - Check Your Ego At The Elevator.
5) Accountable – Prove it. We love to win, and hope you do too.
You’re seeing all 4 jobs at AMP Agency because we can’t find any available jobs at AMP Agency close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Poor leadership. Management not good at utilizing employee feedback to make necessary improvements to the business. During the pandemic, leadership made huge employee cuts causing huge burdens on remaining staff. Lots of work with no reward here and not much room for growth. Avoid!
Great work environment. good people. Lots of good creative opportunities. Management is somewhat complicated because of holding company and approvals required to staff organization.
Pros Wide Range Of Assignments Some great people that are the only thing keeping the water from filling the boat Cons Terrible upper management Clueless middle management Venture capitalist bleeding the company dry to offer up for a FPO
This company needs to clean house and hire employees that are supportive instead of complaining and backstabbing people. Vacation policy is good, but they overwork you to death. The turnover is pretty high for being a midsize organization.
AMP continues to add exciting clients to the fold. Those opportunities have allowed us to produce engaging creative work and collaborate on some high profile brand campaigns. I value the willingness to share ideas across departments and the enthusiasm most of my coworkers bring to the table.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 9 questions about working at AMP Agency. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from AMP Agency employees.
Insights from 5 Indeed users who have interviewed with AMP Agency within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- AMP Agency