Ampacet Corporation Employee Reviews

Good job
Extruder Operator Job Duties (Current Employee) –  DeRidder, LAJuly 12, 2018
Good job with excellent benefits. Do to location, climate can be a huge factor(extremely hot). Work can be tough at times, but over all a great place to work. Provides a good life for my family.
Its a job
Operator (Current Employee) –  DeRidder, LAJune 1, 2018
The work at ampacey is not hard it's just the management that makes am pacey a horrible place to work. Management puts there employees in a situation where they could really be hurt because they make one person do two or three jobs at one time
Decent but swingshift is horrible for a family
Operator (Current Employee) –  Terre Haute, INDecember 14, 2017
Good place to work with great pay and benefits and time off but swingshift is not good with a family. Really only because of the swing it’s not good other than that good hard working place.
Productive and good management
Operator (Former Employee) –  DeRidder, LAFebruary 19, 2017
A typical dat at work are fun and smooth flowing. I learned how to work with others and use measurements to fullest capabilities. The management was very admirable. The hardest part of the job was the summer heat conditions.
Somewhat Monotonous
Intern (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 10, 2017
I was an intern for Ampacet and the work they had me do was a bit monotonous. The workplace atmosphere was good so it would not be a bad place to work full time, but my internship there was just alright.
Privately owned plastics industry manufacturer
Multi-craft Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Heath, OHSeptember 1, 2015
Ampacet is a privately owned company supplying product to the plastics industry. The plant where I work is only one of several plants the company owns in several different states and countries. Ampacet is a decent place to work, with a lot of good people and a 3 shift operation.
safe and happy place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INJanuary 22, 2013
loading and unloading rain cars putting jobs into the computer and setting up the jobs management leaves you alone unless there is a problem and the people i worked with were good hard working men and women
Pros
safe
Great people and an interesting product. Very enjoyable place to work.
Junior Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Tarrytown, NYJuly 26, 2012
I greatly enjoyed the company of the people I worked with while learning the accounts payable system put in place by a multi-national corporation. The work was fairly simple with very little stress. For my next assignment I am looking for something a bit more fast paced that will keep my busy and on my toes.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ampacet Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about