Amphenol Advanced Sensors Employee Reviews

Nasty place to work!!
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Saint Marys, PAFebruary 12, 2017
Amphenol is by far the worst company I have ever worked for. After working for GE for 10 years amphenol bought our business . Made the work force moral fall to an all time low. Not one person that I work with wants to stay. Amphenol treats it's employees like dirt and could care less about your family life outside of work. Someday I hope karma cathes up with the higher management and they all die alone a slow painful death !! They took a wonderful place to work and made it nasty.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Short breaks, health coverage sucks
Excellent benefits, good pay, but poor management and culture
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAJanuary 13, 2017
I worked with Amphenol for 28 years as a Production Operator. Amphenol has given me vast experience amongst different sectors and I've learned a tremendous amount in the production field. However, some negative factors were the flexibility in moving upwards and poor management. There was no flexibility to move up career wise and management structure wasn't defined well. Overall, Amphenol is a great company to work for and I am grateful for the amazing experience and knowledge I gained over the years.
Pros
Great compensation, benefits, and hours
Cons
Management structure and culture
Fun
Set-up Operator (Current Employee) –  Saint Marys, PAJanuary 10, 2017
Coworkers were very easy to get along with and the management team was always helpful. Getting to learn all different tasks.
Ambiente de trabajo agradable.
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  AƱasco, PRNovember 27, 2016
LLegar temprano saludar los compaƱeros inmediatos, luego verificar el area de trabajo para luego comenzar la jornada laboral. Todos estaban pendiente a su trabajo.