Amsoil Employee Review

Do not trust amsoil!
technical associate (Former Employee) –  superior WIOctober 23, 2012
I recently accepted an offer from AMSOIL however they were not truthful in following up with our written & mutually signed agreement Do not trust amsoil!
Amsoil promised to pay for my relocation and their promises could have cost me hundreds of dollar dollars in relocation cost that they promise to pay however it at the final moment when I needed the money, housed packed up and farwells said, they refused to give me the amount that they promised. Their reason was "we did not mean to write it that way" even though it was clearly written and mutually signed.
Not an ethical organization. I wouldnt trust my dog with them
Pros
nice and friendly on the outside
Cons
they will do what the want for their own benifit and leave you to hang

Other Amsoil Employee Reviews

Good company, poor local management at the Columbus location.
DC Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 25, 2018
Corporate is excellent, just poor communication and not enough supervision of the distribution center managers. Too much control and free reign with the managers which led to a lot of disorganization and hard feelings with the DC supervisor. If they don't like you they will not go out of their way to do anything for you. I butted heads with my DC sup and he decided to give me a 30 cent raise after a whole year that's why l left because he gave himself a substantial raise.
Authorized Dealer
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Lake Villa, ILFebruary 12, 2018
Be your own boss, work as little or as much as you'd like. Able to work from home, doing account management, sales, marketing, bookkeeping and accounting, billing, purchasing and inventory.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amsoil. Our community is ready to answer.