AMTIS Inc Employee Reviews

Easy going
Port Engineer and Liaison (Current Employee) –  Fort Eustis, VANovember 7, 2018
Awesome work / home balance. Able to plan your full week or month. People and management are great, everyone gets along with no drama. You must be technically proficiency to work here though.
Pros
Easy work environment
Cons
Pay is constricted to government contract and no overtime.
Good company, small company
Senior SIGINT Curriculum Developer (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMay 23, 2018
Good company with good benefits, 8 hours a day, management was ok, hardest part was that management didn't really know what the job was. Workplace culture was ok
Pros
Benefits, Pay
Cons
Job satisfication
Not a good workplace, lack of salary and advancement.
Records Management Specialist (THRU HEITECH/AMTIS) (Current Employee) –  Landover, MDMay 11, 2018
I have been in this position for many years, (since the position was in the previous contract of Heitech/Zimmerman) and while the pay at the beginning is decent, because they are mirroring the current salary situation federal wise, there has been only one very minimal pay raise ever since I started working here. Advancement within this company has been non-existent, rife with favoritism, with advancement seemingly only available for those who have a relationship with a supervisor or someone at upper management.
Pros
Relaxed environment.
Cons
Lack of knowledge advancement. Lack of living wage advancement.
Awesome Company
Instructional Designer (Current Employee) –  FloridaNovember 13, 2017
I have not complaints about working for AMTIS INC. Compared to other contracting companies that I've worked for, they are by far the best and I would recommend this company to all my friends.
It is ok.
Records Management Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Landover, MDApril 11, 2017
I havent been here long. So far AMTIS is ok. I dont have anything more to say. My team members are nice and I enjoy working with them. Upper management, I do not know much about.
Pros
Light
Cons
Short breaks, micro managing, controlling, no customer appreciation
Ineffecient Management
Senior Instructional Designer (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 3, 2015
AMTIS upper level officers are great. Lower level managers are biased. They are not open to new ideas or employee growth.
Pros
Upper management
Cons
Lower management