Amway Global

Amway Global Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

Great Company, with high integrity and character. I would recommend anyone who cares about their individual work culture. .............................
Great support from the start. Really boost your interpersonal skills. Typically retail commissions based type of pay so your money is in your control. You can work when ever you want to.
Pros
Always money available to make.
Cons
Lots of driving.
Amway Global is 100% debt free, has a 54 year track record of success, is accredited by the BBB with an A+ rating, made over $11.8 Billion in sales in 2013, owns about 12 other companies who specialize is the realms of biotech research, health/nutrition, beauty, home products, etc. The people I work with have become some of my best friends and have been willing to do whatever it takes to help me succeed in this organization from the very first day I had the pleasure of meeting their acquaintance. The hardest part of the job is expanding your mind to the possibilities that are endless and actually coming to terms with the facts that there are still genuine people in the world who only want to help you with no string attached.
Pros
Endless earning potential that is performance based
Cons
n/a
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.