Amwell Psychiatric Care

Working at Amwell Psychiatric Care: 5 Reviews

United States5 reviews

Great management!

Throughout my career I have worked for great leaders and some not so great leaders, I can honestly say that Amwell falls into the category of GREAT leadership. I always say that I will stay and support a company so long as I feel my leadership is a good fit for me.

Pros

Unlimited PTO, 401 K match, remote work

Cons

Limited resources to source for candidates.

June 23, 2021
Thank you for your review. We are glad you chose us! - Amwell Psychiatric Care Team

Productive, Supportive, and Fun Work Life

Most of us work remotely, so the culture is a little different, but every team member is super supportive and reliable. Everybody is always willing to step-up and help out where they can to get the job done. I like having an environment where I'm trusted to get my work done and not micromanaged, but still feel fully supported by all. The best part of the job is feeling useful and seeing the daily impact that my work contribution brings to the patient care at the hospitals that we service. I would highly recommend working at Amwell!

Pros

Supportive team. Open and caring culture.

Cons

The job is demanding, but rewarding.

Amwell Psychiatric Care insights

What people like
  • Sense of belonging
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

Great people working together to deliver clinical excellence

Cross functional and client based to deliver the best clinical care possible to our patients. We strive, every day, to provide our clients with the best in class clinical service. We are building a telepsychiatry medical group so physicians can talk to each other, learn and grow professionally and personally. And we have fun doing it!

June 23, 2021

Diverse and inclusive work family. Great work/life balance.

I really enjoy working for Amwell Psychiatric Care. The culture is extremely inclusive and feels like a family. The work/life balance is excellent. They put their employees first and genuinely care about our health and safety.

June 16, 2021

Start up company.

Great company to work for. Good benefits, health insurance, dental insurance and Vision. The company matches in 401k and give life insurance. Relax atmosphere

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amwell Psychiatric Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits