Amyx Employee Reviews

Collaborative work environment
Cyber Security Engineer (Current Employee) –  Scott AFB, ILJuly 15, 2018
AMYX appears to offer competitive salaries in comparison to small business contracting companies at this location. Benefits are average for contract for contract work.
Good benefits
PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Washington/Metro, DCMarch 19, 2018
Work-life balance, salary, and benefits are good. When the company won a contract and had to hire a lot of new employees, it impacted their quality of service specifically human resources.
Pros
Colleagues
Budget Analyst (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COSeptember 20, 2018
My position worked at a customer site so HQ culture is really unknown. That said, I very much enjoyed my time there. They provide support as needed, but do not micromanage. The management team is open to new ideas and solutions.
N/a
Senior Analyst, eDiscovery (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 24, 2018
Data Analysis everyday, communicating with the client.
Learn how to process complex data, work on multiple projects.
Workplace culture is friendly....
A Gem
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAOctober 2, 2017
Amyx retains a small business vibe, encourages increasing responsibilities and participation in shaping the corporate culture; actively encourages community involvement through charitable functions.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Typical government contracting risks
Reduced compensation for quality and quantity of work
Senior Operations Research Analyst Manager (Former Employee) –  Scott AFB, ILMarch 7, 2018
This was a low bid contract take-over during contract re-compete. Was paid the same wage as previously however was not considered for any future investments. Also paid staff a lower wage to win the competitive bid.
Pros
Liberal work schedule
Cons
Poor advancement potential
Good People to work for and with
Systems Engineer - USTRANSCOM (Former Employee) –  Scott AFB, ILJune 26, 2018
Overall I enjoyed working there, you are never going to find perfection, but for a small company in a competitive field, they doing a good job.Generally a good atmosphere.
Pros
Generally good people
Cons
Expensive health care
Great company to work for.
Terminal Area Security Officer / PM Admin Support (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAApril 17, 2018
This company is very compassionate, understanding of work life balance and compensates very well.
If I could, I would work for the again any time.
Provides average compensation
Senior Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Scott AFB, ILJanuary 18, 2017
Does not provide competitive salary for level and responsibility of job assignments lacks job advancement or educational advancement opportunities
Makes great effort, but does not deliver
Business Financial System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAAugust 31, 2016
Makes great effort to keep employee with good benefit package and somewhat competitive salary, but not receptive to employee complaints.
Good company
IA Enterprise Architect/ ISSM (Current Employee) –  Ft. Belvir, VA.April 30, 2018
On contract site. I know little about the internal operations of the company. We were hired to support a customer not perform internal operations within the company.
Pros
Left us alone
Good Place to Work
N/A (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAFebruary 28, 2018
Amyx is thriving! Management is great & HQ is organized and communicates well with people offsite. Management has an open door policy and they always take time to listen. The company is growing and it's a great time to join and be a part of an organization where you can grow and make a difference.
Pros
Very colloboartive
Cons
HQ office is too small, everyone shares an office. More space is needed!
Review
FIAR Team (Former Employee) –  Ft. Belvoir, VAApril 19, 2018
My contract was won on a protest. The client made it very clear that they did not want Amyx as a client. Amyx leadership has has gone above and beyond to ensure they were able to meet client expectations. Unfortunately, this resulted in one employee leaving the contract unfairly, but I would say overall this is a good company to work for.
Pros
PPO Dental
Cons
Standing up for employees
It was an ok place to work
Junior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 30, 2018
Not my favorite job, but it was stable for the most part. Met a lot of people, CEO was nice. Did not work at headquarters, I held a contracted position. Pay was ok, but given the cost of living for DMV it wasn't the best.
Good Employer
Cyber Security Engineer (Former Employee) –  Scott AFB, ILMarch 12, 2018
Employer was fair and paid well. A little slow and unorganized in the beginning, but who isn't when you on board 20 people at once. Would work for them again if the opportunity came again.
Difficult place to work
HR Generalist/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAFebruary 25, 2015
This is a company that is great to work for if you don't have other life commitments. There is no work/life balance at all.
Excellent Company
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  ArlingtonMarch 21, 2017
This company allows you to achieve all of your goals. Provides training options and pays for training as well. Upper Management is top notch and willing to assist in any matters that helps the employee and the company grow. CMMI -DEV L3, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 27001:2013. The people are great to work with. A family atmosphere.
Pros
Encourages Training and Growth
Productive Work Environment
Cyber Security Engineer (Current Employee) –  RemoteDecember 20, 2016
Productive Work Environment with a great management infrastructure. Very supportive of remote/work-from-home employment opportunities. I highly recommend anyone looking for long term to consider Amyx.
Successful company and nice place to work
Sr. Tech Analyst (Current Employee) –  Reston, VAJune 7, 2017
Amyx Inc, is a good company to work for within the DC metro area. They have provided myself the opportunity to obtain a certification to further my qualifications which can help myself and contribute to the success of the company. Amyx also allows for time to do volunteer work for the community which is a great way for them to give back to the community and also for the community to know who and what Amyx Inc is and stand for.
Work at NOAA
Contract Specialist (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDMay 16, 2017
I enjoyed working at NOAA, it was a great place to work. The people were nice and I learned an worked with all types of people. It was a wonderful experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amyx. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2