Amyx

Amyx Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA14 reviews
overall it was 3.5/5. The office had a very casual vibe. They did fun activities on Fridays to boost morale. I worked as the receptionist and everyone was nice to me.
Amyx makes you feel a part of the team from before day one. They welcome diversity, innovation, new ideas for improvement and have a great management structure that makes you feel included, and that your opinion and your personal life matters. They have grown tremendously, and continue to win new contracts, providing a great sense of job security.
If you decide to work for Amyx be ready to make no mistakes. Managers and "teamates" will throw you under the bus without a second thought. No sense of accountability. Don't bother to share ideas, or oppose the ideas of anyone with seniority, if not well recieve you'll be shunned for it.
Amyx Inc has supportive management - focus is on providing best support to client and to employee. They provide professional development, and opportunities to support corporate efforts.
Pros
Supportive managment
Cons
Contract staffing is limited
Everyone was professional and we had alot of productive internal meetings within the team. Amyx as a company support professional development. I was able to advance my career by taking classing and obtaining certifications.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
N/a
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Small company, room to move probably. I do not have a lot more to say and this site is asking for more so here you go. I will continue to ramble for
Amyx is a truly exceptional place to work. The environment is collaborative, teamwork oriented and results focused. The executive leadership is always engaged and they listen to the employees. I am excited to be working at Amyx again. I returned to Amyx because of the working environment, culture and executive leadership team!
Pros
Fast growing and a 2018 Washington Post Top Workplaces company!
Cons
I can't think of any cons
This company is very compassionate, understanding of work life balance and compensates very well.
If I could, I would work for the again any time.
Amyx is thriving! Management is great & HQ is organized and communicates well with people offsite. Management has an open door policy and they always take time to listen. The company is growing and it's a great time to join and be a part of an organization where you can grow and make a difference.
Pros
Very colloboartive
Cons
HQ office is too small, everyone shares an office. More space is needed!
Amyx Inc, is a good company to work for within the DC metro area. They have provided myself the opportunity to obtain a certification to further my qualifications which can help myself and contribute to the success of the company. Amyx also allows for time to do volunteer work for the community which is a great way for them to give back to the community and also for the community to know who and what Amyx Inc is and stand for.
I enjoyed working at NOAA, it was a great place to work. The people were nice and I learned an worked with all types of people. It was a wonderful experience.
Makes great effort to keep employee with good benefit package and somewhat competitive salary, but not receptive to employee complaints.
I enjoy working for Amyx they take care of their employee. They also show that they appreciate the work you do by recognizing you hard work.
This is a company that is great to work for if you don't have other life commitments. There is no work/life balance at all.