Anadarko Petroleum Corporation Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 104 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Anadarko is among the world’s largest independent oil and natural gas exploration and production companies, with corporate offices in The Woodlands, Texas. Our deep and balanced portfolio of assets encompasses premier positions in major U.S. onshore shale and resource plays, and oil-focused opportunities in deep-water basins worldwide.
Our Mission: Anadarko's mission is to deliver a competitive and sustainable rate of return to shareholders by developing, acquiring and exploring for oil and gas resources vital to the world's health and welfare.
Salary estimated from 193 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Installation & Maintenance
Employees at Anadarko Petroleum Corporation have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Great place to work, great benefits, did deal with cycles since energy based. Would happily work there again. 9/80, great insurance. Great opportunity, liked all the people I dealt with
I am grateful for the position and opportunities that’s been given to me over the years working for such a wonderful company. It’s great working for Christian people with ethnics, morals, and standards.
Overall a decent place to work, but really depends on your team. Management is poor. Good place to get your work done and go home at the end of the day. Good time off and insurance.
Was a very nice place to work before Occidental took over. Occidental laid off most of the Anadarko people. We were paid well and had great benefits. Not sure how is now at the Occidental offices.
Excellent workplace and good teamwork. Provide all the tools and opportunities to grow and develop. Nice location on the lake and company has its own cafeteria and nice gymnasium for workout.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 41 questions about working at Anadarko Petroleum Corporation. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Anadarko Petroleum Corporation employees.
Insights from 121 Indeed users who have interviewed with Anadarko Petroleum Corporation within the last 5 years.
My training, my back ground, my physical health.
Do you know any thing about Capstone? Do you know ohmos law? How long have you been in the Field? Are you a Fast Learner? Do you have a adjustable Schuled?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Anadarko Petroleum Corporation?Published on May 24, 2021
- Anadarko Petroleum Corporation