Anago Cleaning Systems Employee Reviews

Anago
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 10, 2018
Long hours paid monthly. Low pay . would clean entire buidling alone. Besides me loving to clean or do housekeeping the job itself sucked. But management was very understanding
productive company
Cleaning Crew (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 20, 2018
Well organized company that will make sure you're taken care of when it comes to finding work and the work environment. There's always room to go further with the company
enviromental services specialist
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 27, 2017
I cleaned hospitals and medical clinics the things I seen were amazing cause I seen stuff up close in personal. I were a supervisor with a team of 4
Great family run company
Accounts Receivable Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 21, 2016
Allows people to build their own business and become entrepreneurs. Great hours 9-5. Lots of diversity. It is a great location close to everything.
A Great Company
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Landover, MDDecember 1, 2016
A great company with a great culture. Love the people I work with. I also love the clients we represent. The business model is based on integrity and growth.
Cons
Pay could be better
Excellent workplace allowing for a plethora of networking experience
Janitorial Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GAOctober 24, 2016
A position based on team synergy that enables opportunities for networking with various companies. The biggest challenge is finding new contracts and maintaining new cleaning contracts. A wonderful management team always looking for ways to improve/expand business.
Pros
Muktiple opportunities to expand contracts and pay
Cons
Traveled long distances to buildings and no medical benefits
great business to start
Franchise Owner (Former Employee) –  West Bloomfield Township, MIMarch 9, 2016
Great business to start. I learned a lot about running my own business. I met and hired some great people. hardest part was losing business.
Pros
business owner
Cons
cancelation of contracts
It was always casual business, professional-like type of work environment.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMay 9, 2015
A typical day at work is basically what you would expect from a casual, professional environment. All of my co-workers and distant co-workers are always a pleasure to meet and interact with. You really couldn't have a bad day at work unless its something you did, everyone around you wants to make sure that everything is fine and nothing is troubling anyone. Its really one big family. I learned so much from my time there: I learned how an office operates day-to-day, I learned many people skills and phone techniques that are relevant to the real world and are useful now. The "most enjoyable" part of the job, honestly, was the friendly work environment. In a job such as "business development" or appointment setting, it can be very frustrating to deal with, but I never felt such frustration because there would always be someone to bounce you back up.. Whether its a co-worker or your boss, there is always someone there to help you.
Pros
A lot of parties, friendly work environment and fair pay.
Cons
Job security as far as Telemarketers go.
Great opportunties
Franchise Business Owner (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 15, 2013
Great company to work with. Anago is helping me build and grow my business.