Analysts International Employee Reviews

Productive and Work Balance
Enterprise Information Architect (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 4, 2018
The had a good work life balance. All employee were treated equal. Had a fair and equal retirement plan. The was a lot of room for growth inside of the company.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Nice agency to work with
contractor for Db2 Tools at IBM (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAFebruary 8, 2018
People who mange my work contract is very helpful and responsive. I usually get answers and help from them in a very timely manner. Wish I got to meet some of the people in person.
Enthusiastic staff, helpful when available
Technical Business Analyst/Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 1, 2018
The role assigned during my time with AI was not properly vetted. My expectations and the client expectations were not congruent. While I did express concerns early in the assignment there was not enough lead time to properly assess what multiple staff needs were throughout my time there. AI did try to squeeze in some additional training but it was still far below what was needed for the client. The resource I was replacing had to leave on short notice so there was only a 2 day training/rollover period. Not nearly enough for the scope of the assignment
Pros
Friendly recruiters and fellow staff. Had a genuine feeling of value
Cons
Untimely placement and the scope of the assignment was not fully recognized.
Can take long lunches
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 28, 2017
The people are great to work with. Have a lot of fun with them. They are also all contract. The area it is located is nice and a lot of shopping areas to ride to within 5 miles
Pros
long lunches
Cons
not enough to do
Good Company
Senior Software Technician (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYDecember 21, 2017
Worked for Analysts for 8 years. Was a good company to work for when I was with them. They made a business decision to pull out of Lexmark and we were transitioned to another staffing company.
Working and a contractor attached to target Headquaters
Logistics Lead (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNNovember 24, 2017
The project was at Target as a logistic lead in a project of rolling a Scan Based trading with EDI system use on a Point of Sale set up system in connection to inventory control and management system.
Pros
A great environment with great minds working together
Cons
Temporary project through an agency
Lack of work space, No office space, Needed work table.
Field/Desktop Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 25, 2017
Slow growth, didn't have a desk to perform tasks efficiently. Lack of growth caused workers to resign. Management wasn't looking at growth for company in the Houston area.
Pros
Got to learn Houston
Cons
Used your own vehicle.
I loved the clients I was able to work with
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 23, 2017
Wow! So many great clients. I found each and every job fulfilling. There were many diverse industries to serve. One month I was working as a sheriff's deputy working with their inmate accounting system. and the next I was working to build a catalog system using desktop publishing and database management to create a user database. Loved this job!!!
Contract Firm
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Raritan, NJSeptember 7, 2017
I worked for Analysts International on a 2 year contract. They did not provide any support to their contractors beyond a paycheck. As I was coming to the end of my contract they did nothing to help.
Nice company
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 10, 2017
This is my first job and I had a very good time working in this company. Management team is very professional in dealing with clients and employees and very helpful in my career path.
They have good folks working with them!
Senior Web Programmer (Former Employee) –  Rochester, MNJune 21, 2017
I was given the chance to change career direction with AIC. They gave me lots of credibility and took a chance on me.

They are gaining lots of business in Minnesota as a contracting firm.
Pros
Good Opportunities for the right person
Cons
Just remember they are a contracting company
Not a place you want to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 15, 2017
Very large company that does not care about it's employees at all. The business that they do have is poorly managed and their market reputation is terrible. Only good thing is that they have quite a bit of big contracts.
Good company to work for
Programmer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 14, 2017
It has been a long time since I worked here. It was a very good place to work. Management was very respectful of employees and did everything to ensure employees are happy
consultant to lucent
System Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, ohApril 24, 2017
worked on various projects as a consultant from System Test coordinatior, Develoment Automation testing, across 5 years. this was my first position in professinal life.
Great Place to work
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIApril 17, 2017
Great place to work. Great clients and projects. Very supportive management. Had a great time working here. Would definitely consider working here again.
Good consulting company
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 27, 2016
Good consulting company.

Focusing on IT contracting.

Review is almost 20 years old; not sure how they're doing and what the current environment is at this time.
Friendly, solve any problems quickly.
Mainframe Senior Cobol Programmer Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 28, 2016
Nice consulting firm to work for, they will check on you periodically, and the administrative staff will immediately take care of any pay or other problems you may have.
Posts professionals in IT fields to meet client needs.
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MIJune 23, 2016
I work on site with the client and have little interaction with the company, but when I do, it is always positive. They worked to resolve issues I had with the insurance company.
Pros
They have a real interest in their employees well being.
Cons
Healthcare benefits and vacation are only average.
bad place to work
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 9, 2016
n short, a toxic work environment is any job where the work, the atmosphere, the people, or any combination of those things make you so dismayed it causes serious disruptions in the rest of your life. Make no mistake, every job sucks sometimes, but you know a job is toxic when you can't find joy in anything there. Some of your coworkers may be great, but others drag you down.
Productive and Challenging work
Sr. Unix System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 5, 2016
My daily work included monitoring and maintaining systems, planning any hardware/software repairs/upgrades needed. Being the sole administrator for some 43 servers including 24/7 on-call support it was challenging but rewording.