Anchin Block & Anchin LLP Careers and Employment
- Company size201 to 500
- Revenue$25M to $100M (USD)
Technology Intern in New York, NY
on May 22, 2020
It was a good experience working there. Everybody is professional. However, there could have been more opportunities for interns to enhance their knowledge and gain hands-on experience.
Senior accountant in New York, NY
on October 12, 2020
I disliked working here. To much politics. They do not wish for you to grow but more to stay within your realm. Growth opportunity is very slim unless you know people
Senior Audit Associate in New York, NY
on February 16, 2020
Gained a lot of Experience and knowledge through out the time being with the company. Work environment is friendly. People are willing to help to do better at a work place.
Intern in New York, NY
on December 10, 2019
The people are very resourceful, everyone is friendly, and people rarely give you a problem. I was confident in asking people for help when I came across a problem, something that other workplaces are unable to withstand.
Bookkeeper in Outsourced Accounting in New York, NY
on May 20, 2019
Although I was laid off they provide a superior education for the novice to the expert. I was very happy with my overall experience with them. They took a chance in me and helped me achieve the skills I needed to apply elsewhere.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
Insights from 9 Indeed users who have interviewed with Anchin Block & Anchin LLP within the last 5 years.
Interview is average
Process takes about two weeks
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Anchin Block & Anchin LLP