Anchor Harvey Components Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Fun fast paced place to work
Punch Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Freeport, ILMarch 25, 2014
A day at Anchor Harvey was the perfect example of a job that was fun and productive at the same time. I have already been told that things are not the same without me there. My co-workers and supervisors were great there. It was difficult to adjust to the overtime when I first started the job because we were required to give a sixth day of our week on either Saturday or Sunday. I was there for a year and only had one full weekend off. Things were very busy at work and at times had to work a seventh day as well. I really enjoyed my punch press and my co-workers. I had the rare job in the plant. I ran a punch press and I was on it at all times. When I punched in I knew where I was going and didn't have to be told my assignment for the day. I trimmed parts at my station and sent them down on a conveyer to a grinder. I built many relationships with grinders during my time at Anchor Harvey.
I loved this job.
SALES/MARKETING SECRETARY (Former Employee) –  Freeport, ILJune 22, 2012
I loved this job, would still be there if the union didnt strike. People were great, the hours and pay were great. Had lots of good benifits.
Pros
felt very secure
Cons
were bought out and thats never good.