Anchor Sign Employee Review

Enjoy travelling throughout southeast
Welder (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 26, 2013
Enjoy the money and the type of work we did, Anchor Sign was a wonderful employer.

Other Anchor Sign Employee Reviews

Never have to look for another job!
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCDecember 14, 2018
A typical work day is pretty fast paced and always entertaining. Great culture, pretty laid back with dress code and break freedoms. Good team environment as well. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the workload sometimes, but it seems to come and go and is job security I suppose! However, being surrounded by a good strong team has its advantages. Management has been really good, no complaints at all.
Pros
Team lunches here and there, fun coworkers, relaxed dress code, can listen to headphones if you want, nice leaders.
Cons
None yet, it has been pretty nice.
Very Relaxed work place
Worker Bee (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCMarch 8, 2018
Anchor Sign is a very relaxed work place that honestly lets a person get a way with more than they should. This is a good thing and sometimes a bad thing when others try to take advantage of it. I have worked at Anchor for two plus years. When I first started the Vacation was not great but that has changed this year with increased time of, birthday holiday, etc.
A lot of current workers wish Anchor had a better 401K or profit sharing option but like any job there are the good with the bad. Those that are looking to get a lot for a little will not like working here. Those who look to just get a paycheck will not like working here. But if you do what you are asked things are good.
Pros
Relaxed work place, Management and HR listen to employees now, When I first started here it wasn't always like this. Improved PTO this year, very caring environment
Cons
Could be better pay but all people say this, Needs a better 401K plan or profit sharing.