Anchor Sign Employee Review

Fun workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCSeptember 27, 2017
A typical work day begins with clocking in and locating your supervisor to be assigned what you'll be working on that morning. I learned how to keep my head down and do my best to stay focused and help out my teammates the best way possible. The management turnover was as high as the employee's. The work place culture has no clear leadership or chain of command. The hardest part of the was to not be distracted by all of the complaints. I enjoyed the work and wished I could continue to work there in peace
Pros
Employment
Cons
Cuastic enviorment

Other Anchor Sign Employee Reviews

Never have to look for another job!
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCDecember 14, 2018
A typical work day is pretty fast paced and always entertaining. Great culture, pretty laid back with dress code and break freedoms. Good team environment as well. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the workload sometimes, but it seems to come and go and is job security I suppose! However, being surrounded by a good strong team has its advantages. Management has been really good, no complaints at all.
Pros
Team lunches here and there, fun coworkers, relaxed dress code, can listen to headphones if you want, nice leaders.
Cons
None yet, it has been pretty nice.
Very Relaxed work place
Worker Bee (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCMarch 8, 2018
Anchor Sign is a very relaxed work place that honestly lets a person get a way with more than they should. This is a good thing and sometimes a bad thing when others try to take advantage of it. I have worked at Anchor for two plus years. When I first started the Vacation was not great but that has changed this year with increased time of, birthday holiday, etc.
A lot of current workers wish Anchor had a better 401K or profit sharing option but like any job there are the good with the bad. Those that are looking to get a lot for a little will not like working here. Those who look to just get a paycheck will not like working here. But if you do what you are asked things are good.
Pros
Relaxed work place, Management and HR listen to employees now, When I first started here it wasn't always like this. Improved PTO this year, very caring environment
Cons
Could be better pay but all people say this, Needs a better 401K plan or profit sharing.