Anchor Staffing Employee Reviews

Anchor Staffing was a wonderful place to assist me with a job.
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Collinsville, ILMarch 17, 2018
I was always greeted with wonderful people to work with, I organized their road plans, contracts and provisions, kept track of the mail and delivered it to the appropriate person(s). I completed the payroll semi-monthly including keeping track of their time off. I maintained the supplies, picked up packages as needed, covered for the other secretaries in the building as needed, assisted the director with job postings, made hotel arrangements for meetings, provided customer service to clients, contractors and consultants, I handled sensitive and confidential information and developed spreadsheets for the many documents and records to maintain organization.
Pros
Anchor Staffing was always efficient in their work process.
nothing
Parts Packager (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 2, 2018
I work in a cold produce factory, i inspected vegetables,packaged,product for shipping, hardest part of my job working in a very cold environment. most enjoyable were the co workers and some supervisors.
job
fork lift operator (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJanuary 30, 2018
I like working for in the warehouse its keeps me moving all day I learned a lot working on the forklift how to drive safe in a warehouse put parts away things like that
fun work place
temporary employee (Former Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDJanuary 26, 2018
it is a great place to work for and the people are friendly and kind I would recommend everyone to work there and it was very reliable work and the staff was friendly and kind
stressful
on-call temporary associate (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIJanuary 24, 2018
the temporary associates who work at Michigan Automotive Compressor Incorporated through Anchor Staffing are very seldom hired in. the temporary associates work long hours and are not appreciated for all of their hard work.
Pros
having a job
Cons
very little chance of being hired in.
Dreadful to work in winter.
Parking Enforcement Officer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 22, 2018
I feel they need around the clock transportation in the winter time. All in all i had a nice time working at Serco. If i ever move back i'd consider re-applying.
Pros
hour lunch. Breaks to stay warm
Cons
Working through blizzards!
Great place to work at
Receiving Team Member - Aisin USA - Temp (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INJanuary 12, 2018
I would recommend any of my friends to go to work for Anchor Staffing. There are many different job opportunities for people if they go to Anchor Staffing.
Great work place
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 11, 2018
Anchor has been a solid place for me to find work. I was sent to great company’s to work for. And throughly enjoyed the people I worked for and the staff.
Pros
Great location
Cons
Need better pay
Comfortable work environment
Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDDecember 27, 2017
The team members were positive and supportive. The workplace culture was strict, but fair. The hardest part of the job included meeting the deadlines. However, many times, we were able to exceed the deadlines.
Always open for business!
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Rosedale, MDDecember 22, 2017
This company always has work ready for employees as well as employers. Any day, Mon-Fri, you can give them a call or walk into their office and the will have exactly what you need. They have a variety of different jobs and locations.
Ok
Office Aide (Former Employee) –  Champaign, ILDecember 4, 2017
I worked in an office in Champaign that they sent me to they were not involved that much just to record time sheets that we faxed or emailed, but didn't check up except in the beginning.
provides a dull workplace with very lack of communication
Temporary Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Redford, MINovember 13, 2017
A typical day at work was very slow work pace with lots of packaging.
What i learned honestly nothing.
Management cant say the hardest part was keeping warm.
The most enjoyable part was going home.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Not fun
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIOctober 10, 2017
I did not enjoy my stay at this company. Too fast paced and I could not keep up. It was so fast that things weren't being properly done right and that's not good.
Not many jobs
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 8, 2017
They have jobs they offer but when u call and say hey I need a job they don't wanna move fast to help u find work I thought a temp agency should have work for anyone right away
balanced flexible
Line Leader,Team leader (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIOctober 5, 2017
Enjoy working for them every where I was sent was nice. They have competitive wages room for advancement. As a company I like them. My first experience working for them was great if I had to work for them again I would.
Temp (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIOctober 3, 2017
Pros
Wages, paid rise, paid holiday
Cons
Nothing bad
Hub line temp
Hub temp (Former Employee) –  JacksonOctober 3, 2017
I started out on hub (worst line in the shop) my first day I had a kid from another country and he could barely speak English so training I had to figure out as I went.
I went to my second station for the rest of the day and I had no idea what to do my co worker walked up to me screaming and cussing. After learning what to do it started to get easy but if you love your family and friends don't touch this place with a 10 foot pole it's a social life killer.

Breaks were 8:30 11-12 (lunch) 1:30 and 3:30
Lunch you got 30 mins to eat the rest are 10 min breaks

Part time is deceit you pick 3 days to work and get 4 days off. It's not worth it 36 hours a week at 10.00

The final part is management on the shop floor and office. First I want to say I respect my team leader and assistant tl but they were the most useless people I have ever seen they could manage people well but when they wanted to help they made the problem worse by hitting random buttons on the machine which would cause them to jam sling a part of my personal favorite droped a part in hot coolant (all four parts are still in there).

short answer the best way to deal with anchor full time guys just avoid them like the plague as long as your paychecks are going into your account best not to deal with them

Part time workers call and get your assigment some times the line will start 1h to 30 mins late due to machines needing to get fix

Lastly your first day you get 3 points and when you use all your points your fired they do reset over time if you have 2 1/2 points you can not get hired by maci
  more... because your considered high risk

If you come to work a minute late that is 1 point
Leave before 12:00 one point
Anything after 12:00 is 1/2
No call no show is 3 points your

I worked there for four months
Pros
A lot of hours
Cons
Management dose not care About you truthfully
Fast paced fair workplace
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MISeptember 25, 2017
I learned alot about the makeup of compressors which is very valueble to me because of my hvac background. I enjoyed working on the assembly line at a fast paced and also enjoyed my supervisor and the culture he established.
All the places where hot with no air or ice to keep yourself cool
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, MDSeptember 22, 2017
Workplace was over 100 degrees with no air , ice machine was always broken. Places where they send u the staff is so unprofessional and disrespectful,
Pros
Lunch was short
Cons
Short breaks sometimes only one break
Great Temp Job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 19, 2017
Decent job when you need something temporary to help pay bills. You choose your own hours and what days your available to work. Its an added bonus that you get paid weekly.