Anchor Staffing Employee Reviews

Very fast paced place to work
Consolidation (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIOctober 24, 2018
While working at anchor I was responsible for getting car parts ready to come down the assembly line and into there proper totes which I found that to be easy.
Enjoyed working for the agency.
Administration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 3, 2018
Anchor Staffing was a great agency to work for.I have several assignments and that outlet gave me many opportunities to learn different job skills and several kind of work experience.I appreciate the skills I"ve learned while working for The Staffing agency.
Pros
Freindly
Cons
Short breaks
Temp to Hire
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Parma, MIOctober 1, 2018
Sort parts at the end of the line for quality, package. Learned how to check the run out of parts being checked. Trained in different department areas.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Full Time hiring was not a guarantee
Work
Handler (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCSeptember 28, 2018
No Days Off, And They Want You To Work Every Other Weekend After I Told Them I Can't They Said Ok You Won't But I Still Ended Up With Every Other Weekend
Pros
Cons
Short Breaks. Low Pay, No Days Off And Poor Management
It was ok
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MISeptember 4, 2018
At the time they only offered 3 points and it was alot at first working 12 hours a day! No I don't want to I have nothing more to say! It was ok working for them!
production
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Highland Park, MIAugust 1, 2018
nothing the job was ok to get by but not for a career. the pay wasn't as good but tge hours were great. job wasn't hard and tge people were friendly...
Diverse place to work
General Labor Temp (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHJuly 19, 2018
I went in on a Wednesday and started working the very next day. Was so easy and simple, still wondering why I didnt do it sooner.
Very professional managers.
Temp Agency hiring workers for manufacturing jobs
SEASONAL EMPLOYEE (Former Employee) –  Parma, MI 49269July 14, 2018
If you were full-time worker they would find you a permanent position, if you were part-time you had to show you into the staffing office to see if they had work for you that day. I learned about every department in the building that a temporary employee could work at. The management of the temp-agency was nice and the facility management varied based on department. Workplace culture was show up, do your job, have maybe a little bit of socialization with co-workers, and go home. Hardest part of the job is that it's around 9-11 hours long each day depending on the department and that you have to stand while working. Most enjoyable part of the job was probably weekend work gave good pay and wasn't long.
Pros
High job security
Cons
Low wages
Will not get shifts
Normal (Current Employee) –  BirminghamJuly 12, 2018
They tell you to be on stand by for shifts, they call saying you’re working only just to turn around a couple of hours later saying your shift has been cancellled. With no explanation this happened to me four times now in the space of two weeks, I did not get to work for any company yet. Any person who is signing up to the agency for immediate work or regular work please don’t waist your time.

P.s

Staffing Who allocate are rude and basically treat you like you’re dispensable. I’d suggest signing up to purestaff or any other agency that does not treat their staff like this.
Pros
Works with different brands
Cons
No Work, rude staff, cancellations are pretty common
Hard to work within
Recruiter/Staffing Specialist Seymour (Former Employee) –  Seymour, INJuly 5, 2018
Not happy with leadership, difficult to get assistance when needed. I felt as if I was on edge all the time due to managements stile of leadership. impossible to meet required goals.
The Pay is Amazing if you can handle 60/hrs a week or more
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIJune 17, 2018
If you don't have a social life or a life in general, this is a great job. The pay is awesome, and you can buy most anything you may want or need with one paycheck. But if you ever want to see your family or enjoy hobbies or anything like that, don't apply here.
Pros
Amazing Pay
Cons
Horrible Hours
Really enjoyed working with them
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Burlington, KYJune 7, 2018
Enjoyed working there. Was there all the way til they relocated...now they are in mason the employers where real nice angie is real friendly would work for them ahain any day..
Pros
Friendly enviroment
Cons
Short breaks
Factory Worker (Temporary Assignments) (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, MIMay 2, 2018
I had to sweep and mop floor in a timely fashion. I had also check for any defect's on the motor part's. Filled the machine with motor part's and made sure the fluids for the part's was full.
Pros
I worked with very friendly coworker's, Enjoyed working their.
Cons
No insurance or benifit's
nothing to comment
Forklift operator/ Warehouse Dockworker (Former Employee) –  Edgewood, MDApril 30, 2018
nothing to say about this company i didn't work there for too long and the pay wasn't good and the hours was bad hours didn't make that much so i went to work somewhere else
General Labor/Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Redford, MIApril 27, 2018
I've enjoyed working with the majority of the people than not. I was able to receive on the job training and in return I was able to train several new employees as well. The assignments I worked on kept their Laboratories clean and a safe work environment which I appreciate.
Pros
If you lose an assignment they can find you another one
Cons
The jobs are kinda far away and the pay is low.
if looking for seasonal work or temporary position
Clerk/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 25, 2018
Most enjoyable part about my job was the people who I worked with. The job was a temporary position that lasted 1year but really did not like that the job did not become permanant
Anchor Staffing was a wonderful place to assist me with a job.
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Collinsville, ILMarch 17, 2018
I was always greeted with wonderful people to work with, I organized their road plans, contracts and provisions, kept track of the mail and delivered it to the appropriate person(s). I completed the payroll semi-monthly including keeping track of their time off. I maintained the supplies, picked up packages as needed, covered for the other secretaries in the building as needed, assisted the director with job postings, made hotel arrangements for meetings, provided customer service to clients, contractors and consultants, I handled sensitive and confidential information and developed spreadsheets for the many documents and records to maintain organization.
Pros
Anchor Staffing was always efficient in their work process.
Cool place to work
Shipping and receiving material handler (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MIFebruary 12, 2018
I left because the assignment I was doing had been completed, but as far a good place to work with cool people to work around they are good. Never had issues their.
nothing
Parts Packager (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 2, 2018
I work in a cold produce factory, i inspected vegetables,packaged,product for shipping, hardest part of my job working in a very cold environment. most enjoyable were the co workers and some supervisors.
job
fork lift operator (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJanuary 30, 2018
I like working for in the warehouse its keeps me moving all day I learned a lot working on the forklift how to drive safe in a warehouse put parts away things like that