Anderson International Corp. Employee Reviews

Life draining hours and co-workers
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Stow, OHMarch 22, 2019
While at first glance Anderson has everything you want in a career, until you start there and are not part of the inner circle. you quickly realize it is a dead end. Talent will be suppressed to feed the ego of the programmer. stay away
A Good Place to be with a Focus on Employee Growth
Employee (Current Employee) –  Stow, OHAugust 28, 2018
Company is a good place to work. Like other companies, we have our challenges; updating older processes to modern systems, and dealing with growing pains are a few. Management works as a cohesive team and does talk to their staff to solicit ideas to make things better. At times management may be very busy and sometimes struggle to follow through. (these are the growing pains) These are opportunities for others to rise to the top and help their manager and this usually results in an internal promotion for that person. I have seen many individuals promoted (over 40 in the past 4 years) The majority of the employees work very well together and don't mind helping others out and that is very nice to have. Everyone wants you to succeed and is willing to put in effort to help that happen. The mentality "your problem is my problem and I will help you" is how we operate.

Overall benefits are good. Company covers 100% of medical premiums for the high deductible plan and that is a great benefit. Vacation time is okay, management made some improvements to the vacation policy a few years ago and that was a good move but still think more time should be given sooner than it is. The company also offers PTO/Sick Time so that balances out the vacation. They are also family oriented and work with you if something unexpected comes up. That is greatly appreciated! Anderson also offers LTD and STD as well as dental, vision, 401K with match, and tuition reimbursement if you want to continue your degree. Not sure what more there could be!

Work is fast paced and you often need to shift
  more... priorities but there is always someone there to help, coworker and management alike. The nature of our business is not routine and neither is the work so if you are someone who wants to do the same thing day in and day out this may not be a good fit for you. If you like changing things up this is a good place for that. We move fast and are focused on continual improvement. Sometimes we try something new and it works, sometimes it doesn't. Management looks at it as a learning experience and then moves on. That's how we grow.  less
Pros
Great people, company willing to try new things, advancement
Cons
Shifting priorities, challenging "Made to order" business model
Great company to work for!
Human Resource and Travel Administrator (Current Employee) –  Stow, OhioOctober 7, 2015
We have great benefits here at Anderson and the employees are a pleasure to work with. The company baseball game this year was a blast, the shop is already asking for another chance at the trophy. The company picnics are always a great time with tons of prizes that range from gift cards to a hot air balloon ride to a 42" TV. The management team is great to work with and learn from.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Anderson International Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.

Anderson International Corp. Reviews by Location