Anderson School District Three

Anderson School District Three Employee Reviews

Anderson 3 is a great place to work. I enjoy my job and the relationships I have with staff and students. The only drawback to this small district is the little bit of rumor mill and gossiping that can occur. I have learned to deal with this, as most employees are here for the students. I would recommend the district to anyone looking for a supportive working environment, with admin teams that fight for teachers.
Pros
Support, Community, Mission Driven
Cons
Maternity/Paternity Leave, Some Gossip
Typical school environment. Day-to-day operation with students expected. Limited paperwork. Few meetings. Discipline of students is decent. Ag friendly environment.
Always make sure you are up by 7Am due to that is around the time the school calls you in. You will either be called into the Elementary school or the Middle school
Nice staff and helpful. Down time and low pay are the worse things about this job. Communication to employees is also low. It is a lot to do with little pay. The most enjoyable is the people I work with. The hardest is early morning 4:45 a.m. and 5:45 p.m.
Pros
jobs always avaliable
Cons
pay is low
The most enjoyable part of the job was when I received the opportunity to be a Substitute for a seventh grade Science Teacher. I got to know the students by being in the same classroom for six weeks. We had 7 periods, so I had 20-25 different students in each period.
Leave a review. Help people like you.