Anderson Trucking Service Culture reviews

heavy haul transportation
Shop Foreman. Diesel Repair Trainer, ATS (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 10, 2017
Great, work environment, working with great people, enjoyed working with the drivers and taking care of their tractors, a great bunch of guys, not only In the drivers, but also dealing with the corp. office and dispatch managers, I would recommend working here.
Pros
t-shirts during the summer months, cattered or BBQ' D food once a month for all staff, fun work environment, ans safe.
Fast pace work enviroment
CARRIER REP (Former Employee) –  St. Cloud, MNMarch 9, 2017
Lots of hard working people there. I enjoy the people I worked with. You work on moving/quoting freight. Working with drivers and salespeople to achieve a common goal.
Cons
micro managed
Worker (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNDecember 19, 2016
The pay started competitive and then it slowed to a halt even though I was being promoted internally.Initially you are shown a lot of respect (monetarily and otherwise) but after six years they seem to forget that initial respect.
Good working job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSOctober 27, 2016
Great place to work. Driving was home on the weekends. Very respectful boss. Just didn't have no type of benefits. And the pay was great. Lol
I enjoyed working at ATS and the people that I worked with.
National Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Cloud MN USAJuly 7, 2016
I would prospect and cold call new customers as well as meeting with customers face to face. I also worked to managed and cultivate business from existing accounts. I learned to have excellent communication and business development skills. I respected the management team and particularly enjoyed my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was negotiating between clients and carriers to make sure that the deals where as fair as possible to all parties. I most enjoyed communicating with my customers and developing new business.
Great Place to work
Regional Carrier Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNJune 23, 2016
Very awesome culture and very easy going. Somewhat repetitive workload. Great management but not a ton of room for growth except in the long run.
Pros
Cons
Room for growth
Great Family owned company
Senior Claims Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNJanuary 20, 2016
Day was busy from onset to end,
Great supportive management for the claims department
Family -owned, so had access to the "Big Boss" and he was there to see his staff in action
Pros
Great environment to work in
Cons
Pay was low
A very big company , but your all family
Owner Operator (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNJuly 11, 2014
A great place to work
we drove all 48 state , 100,000 + miles per year
over size loads
the hard part , Home time
the most enjoyable part , O/Operator's are very smart people
Pros
They will keep you very busy
Cons
Heath care