Andgar Corporation

United States5 reviews

Andgar Corporation insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose

Company with integrity and good people

Andgar is one of the rare companies who live their mission statement, and really care about their employees. The people who work here are authentic and genuine hard-working people who make an honest paycheck. They promote from within whenever possible, have on-site training, and allow employees the flexibility to attend important events, like my kids sports. Sometimes we work long-hours to get the job done right, and then are able to leave early on a different day to make up for it. They also have a strong safety culture and look out for each other.

Pros

People, safety, and training

Good balance/Flexible

Able to attend kids ball games when it fits in the scheduled. Able to schedule around family needs. A lot of support for technical help while working. Great team environment. Good spiff program. Andgar University is great, they take technician training seriously. They invest in their employees and it shows. All the technicians are NATE certified.

Pros

Chaplain on staff

It is a good company.

I really enjoyed working for Andgar. I learned a lot from all the employees that I work with, and they are really helpful. I also did like that when working out of town you get county lines and Perdiem

Great Company Culture

Andgar puts employees first, working with them on professional development, on-the-job training, cross training, etc.They have a strong leadership team who lead by example.

Pros

Medical Insurance, Merit based wage increases

Great enviroment to work in

I enjoyed the people I worked with. Always kept busy. I gained much more purchasing experience when I was there.

Job seekers rely on your experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Andgar Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Andgar Corporation Reviews by Location