Andretti Indoor Karting and Games Employee Reviews

Lively Atmosphere, fun place to work
Trainer/Events Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Roswell, GAJuly 5, 2019
The day in and day out never got old, always new challenges to face. The staff is wonderful and the company policies are reasonable. I would recommend this job to anyone!
fun and simple place to work
Arcade Attendant (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAJune 25, 2019
if your looking for a fairly easy part time or full time job Andrettis indoor karting and games is a great place to work. working there has taught me a lot about people and communication skills. the hardest part was trying to talk to older folks because they couldn't hear what i was saying amidst all the loud music and car engine noises in the building. the most enjoyable part of the experience is see families, guests and children all having a good time all because of your help and dedication to the company.
Very laid back and the employees are great.
Arcade Attendant (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 23, 2019
Andretti Indoor Karting and Games is a very laid back and relaxed job. The management is great and very helpful, as well as staff in all departments. It has challenging days, but overall it’s a great place to work.
Fun place to work
Receptionist and Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 20, 2019
It's kid /Adult friendly and family can work there together. Highly recommended for any party and events on any day just 72 hrs in advance of the booking.
Terrible management that lies. All about profits nothing about safety for employees
San Antonio - Track/ Team member (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 15, 2019
Managent over hiers new staff then cuts all hours from staff who stated when the operation first opened. They WILL cut your weekly shifts without notice until day or week of. Example I had more than 6 shifts at 36 hrs that week got cut down to two 4 hour shifts, the week of with no warning. Plus, we had a co worker actually get hit by a kart and they didnt even call an ambulance! We dont even know what happend to her because management never addressed it. They dont care about employees only profits from customers.
Cons
No breaks. Liying management
Proactive with zip line, go karts, arcade
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 4, 2019
* Lead my team to give customer service always.
* Patience and calm orientated.
* Poor Management.
* Adventure
* No activities for two, three , four years olds to do for fun.
* The Birthday parties
Pros
free lunches and employee discounts
Cons
short breaks, management
Horrible management
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 3, 2019
Company is run by a guy who doesn’t care about the staff. Only cares about hiring all his friends into working there. When he is there he’s just yelling at the managers. They don’t care about the team members at all. So many issues never get resolved because of the lack of follow up. Poorly managed and very low morale. Constantly making a new GM and the same problems stay the same. Nothing ever gets fixed. Managers are responsible for everything and there’s not enough of them. The corporate people are all very rude and don’t care about you. They just want you to take their order and bring their food to them when they could easily do it themselves but they make the bar do it.
Great Place to Work
Event Host (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 26, 2019
Once again don't force people into surveys they don't want to take, especially if they are only completing the survey as a means to an end, and not their purpose. If you guys from Indeed want any other tips on Survey Writing and Validation please let me know.
Coworkers are great managers are awful
Arcade Attendant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 20, 2019
Management definitely show favoritism. Don’t be surprised if management if messing with employees or each other. Arcade coworkers were great but wasn’t enough to make working there worth it.
Working At Andrettis was great
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 15, 2019
They treat you like a family there and you get a lot of free things The managers are very friendly and help you adjust to your new jobs. The cadre are friendly.
Andretti Indoor Karting & Games
Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 13, 2019
Good place to start in sales. Lots of inbound calls to hone your skills as well as walk-in customers. Goals and targets were not communicated very clearly and the sales process and data were not a point of focus.
Pros
Active sales environment, Room to move upward
Cons
Benefits low, communication lacking, structure needed improvement
I am comfortable with my position
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAFebruary 9, 2019
I feel like my Manager isn't treated me with the respect.
I feel like the female servers is talking about me, i love my job but i feel like i don't fit in.
Cons
Short breakes
Good place
Associate (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GAFebruary 1, 2019
It was a fast pace environment I really liked it, it was a new experience it teach me a lot of costumer service and how to deal with different situations related to costumer service
Good quality and training
Gaming Technician (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJanuary 25, 2019
As far as arcade techs are concerned, I was trained well and could always ask questions. The manager was great to work with as well as coworkers. Could be fast paced and relaxed.
Ok
Track Marshal (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 17, 2019
The job had poor management skills due to favoritism. There was always a huge lack of communication between the management and the staff causing multiple time where service did not go smoothly as planned.
Always had something to do
Arcade Lead (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 13, 2019
Always had something to do I feel like with it being a new company they’re not really sure of which way they need to go they didn’t like taking advice or suggestions from other people that have been in the industry a lot longer than they have been open I feel that Andrettis could be a lot more then they are
Track Member/ Customer service (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 5, 2018
Have fun but not too much fun. Have great guest service. Don’t be on your phone. Stay in dress code. No showing tatoos. No jewelry allowed. Always smile
Pros
Discount
Cons
Write ups only if 5 minutes late
Good opportunities
Senior Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GANovember 6, 2018
Working in events gives you some great skills that translate to other jobs. Nice stepping stone in your career and management is very supportive. Overall I would recommend working there.
Good place just need something new
Track Marshall (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 22, 2018
Andretti is a great place but this is my second job dealing with go kart related work and I would like to venture on to something new I enjoyed everything about the place just looking for something new .
Pros
Great employee, good atmosphere
Cons
Managers are iffy
Fun arcade and karting venue
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 18, 2018
A typical day at work would be going to which ever station I was scheduled for. I learned discipline. Management was strict. Workplace was high volume. The hardest part of the job was working during weekends. Specifically Fridays and Saturdays. The enjoyable part of the job was when it was slow we were able to play games, eat candy, etc.