Andrews Distributing Employee Reviews

I loved the actual job.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXApril 13, 2019
The job that I was doing was great. The hours that you had to work to achieve your work wasn’t. No life and work balance. Salary wasn’t in line with the industry.
It`s ok
Delivery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXMarch 31, 2019
you start at 4:30 and finish whenever you`re done. After doing so, you`ll feel drained. This job either has people that don`t work hard enough, or work themselves to the bone.
this jobs sucks
Route Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 30, 2019
Dont work here unless your looking for a dead end Job its not what you know but who you know here..........................................................
Delivery
Senior Delivery Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXFebruary 21, 2019
Great place to work for. Great pay and plinth of hours, fast past job, some days are stressful but if you have a good team things will always work out. There’s always a lot of new people and not to many senior workers. Mangers are pretty easy to get along with. Delivery jobs always have their ups and down seasons.
Pros
Pay, hours, they help with Cdl
Cons
Lots of extra labor, lots of extra responsibilities, not much room to move up
Hard working job
Delivery Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXJanuary 6, 2019
It's a decent job but expecting back breaking work. Before the original owner handed it down to his son the pay pretty much sucked big time but I heard rumors that's it gotten better since but I can't confirm that so dont hold my word on it.
Pros
On premise routes were fun but hard work. Excellent health care
Cons
Some managers and pay
District Manager
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 13, 2018
It has been a few years back since I worked at Andrews distributing of North Texas. While I was there, while we did not agree with every decision, we always felt it was the right one for the company and our future success.
Decent job to have
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXNovember 28, 2018
Andrews Distributing, is an OKAY place to work. Don’t get me wrong it’s a good job and you meet some great people. However, it’s a very free for all kind of workplace. They continuely claim to be a family and work hard as a team but it’s not true at all. You make your own mark within the company and you have to watch your own back.
Pros
Freedom, Benefits, Flexibility
Cons
Raises aren’t often, hard work won’t guarantee job safety
Great Place to Work
Do not want to disclose. (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 10, 2018
Andrews is such a great place to work. I would recommend my friends or family working there. They have really set their employees up for success. The CEO is very strategic and is going to lead the company to a very profitable future.
educational
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXOctober 18, 2018
They have taught me how to manage several accounts at one time, and how to order the right amount without have too much left over. A great work place.
Pros
Get paid for lunch break
Cons
A lot of lifting and counting
good
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 8, 2018
sale beer
how to be a team leader and salesman
good group of managers
great winning culture
nothing hard about the job just long hours so you can win at
Great Employee Culture
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Allen, TXJune 14, 2018
One of the best places I have worked. They gave me a chance to show what I had and it paid off for them. They value their employees with great respect.
great company
SALES REP (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 13, 2018
worked at own pace, no supervisor following you around during your shift, worked independently, drove company vehicles, learned how to conduct face to face sales
Great Job, Learned a lot
On Premise Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 23, 2018
Liked everything about the job, would definitely recommend employment here. The employees are all team oriented. Management was awesome, warehouse is fast paced but you are compensated for the work you put in.
Pros
Over time hours, events
Cons
No advancement
For the hardworker
Route Sales (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMay 22, 2018
Very cutthroat and competing business to work for , everything is monitored and always protected on the clock. Fast paced workday allowing you to get behind easily.
Serious Micromanage
Senior Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXMay 11, 2018
Management is constantly on you for working faster. They say to be safe but want you to cut time in everything which causes problems with safety. Managers sometimes watch you from a distance with binoculars and write you up for taking breaks or dress code.
Pros
Good place to start if you're trying to get a CDL
Cons
Micromanagement
Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 26, 2018
Andrews Distributing is a great place to work. The management team is easy to talk to. The benefits are good. The work is hard, but rewarding. They do train the employees and you know what you are expected to do.
good job
Delivery Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXJanuary 11, 2018
Andrews is a good job for somebody who is willing to work hard and has drive to be successful. However employees can be very rude sometimes and store directors can be frustrating to work with.
so-so
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 4, 2018
They have this so called "value wheel" to compensate for everything that applies against them.
Truth, Family, Integrity...
Death merchants, simple minded management. Not a lot of idea's.
Pros
Beer sells itself.
Cons
Simple minded atmosphere.
Retail Specialist (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXJanuary 4, 2018
Good place to work. I was only a part-time employee who worked on Saturdays and Sundays. Compensation was great for a part-time worker like myself. Relaxed setting except during the holidays.
Brief but lovely time with the men at Andrews
Jr. Production Artist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 27, 2017
I was on contract with the company to help complete a project that lasted about 2 months. While I was there, I really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere, friendly co-workers and general vibe of the place. I truly felt that my manager cared about me, which was awesome as again I was just temporary help. I enjoyed coming to work every day! It was a bit weird to be in such a male-dominant space... I saw very few if any women from the office every day, and coming from very heavy female work groups (teaching, creative teams, etc) it took some getting used to but I never felt that I was treated any differently as the only woman on my team. The print shop has a monthly barbecue! Really, I loved working here and would be happy to return if the opportunity came my way.
Pros
Great co-workers, clean office
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Andrews Distributing. Our community is ready to answer.