Andrews Distributing Employee Reviews

good job
Delivery Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXJanuary 11, 2018
Andrews is a good job for somebody who is willing to work hard and has drive to be successful. However employees can be very rude sometimes and store directors can be frustrating to work with.
so-so
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 4, 2018
They have this so called "value wheel" to compensate for everything that applies against them.
Truth, Family, Integrity...
Death merchants, simple minded management. Not a lot of idea's.
Pros
Beer sells itself.
Cons
Simple minded atmosphere.
Retail Specialist (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXJanuary 4, 2018
Good place to work. I was only a part-time employee who worked on Saturdays and Sundays. Compensation was great for a part-time worker like myself. Relaxed setting except during the holidays.
Brief but lovely time with the men at Andrews
Jr. Production Artist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 27, 2017
I was on contract with the company to help complete a project that lasted about 2 months. While I was there, I really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere, friendly co-workers and general vibe of the place. I truly felt that my manager cared about me, which was awesome as again I was just temporary help. I enjoyed coming to work every day! It was a bit weird to be in such a male-dominant space... I saw very few if any women from the office every day, and coming from very heavy female work groups (teaching, creative teams, etc) it took some getting used to but I never felt that I was treated any differently as the only woman on my team. The print shop has a monthly barbecue! Really, I loved working here and would be happy to return if the opportunity came my way.
Pros
Great co-workers, clean office
Cons
Very productive and fast paced work enviroment.
RETAIL SPECIALIST, DELIVERY SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 13, 2017
It is a very good company to work for. If your goal is money and overtime than this job is what you are looking for. But it's down side is lack of work life balance.
Great place to work.
Account Manager/Sales (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 27, 2017
Awesome place to work, great management, awesome pay. And there’s plenty of room for advancement if you put the work in for it. The job itself is common sense.
Great place to work if you are in it for a very long time
Off Premise Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXNovember 22, 2017
Job advancement is all about seniority and who you know not how well you do. Under paid position for the responsibilities. Left alone with no help no matter the busy season.
Pros
Work in the beer industry
Cons
Poor management and under paid
andrews
Redbull Retail Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 22, 2017
get there at 7 load up vans with coolers etc. then get a rout. run the rout then turn in all paper work

how to deal with store owners

nothing too hard about this job at all

the best part was when i got done with my work i could just clock out
Pros
free lunch sometimes
Cons
none really
Fast past working
Warehouse Lead/ Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 20, 2017
Fast past working environment, received forklift certification,and
TABC license as well great hours excellent benefits. superiors were well rounded individuals.
Generally a good place to work
Lead Driver/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 6, 2017
It is a quick enviroment to be in but it is still a good place to work the press business is really busy and can demand alot from you this is sometimes a struggle to balance home life
Competitive and rewarding workplace
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 24, 2017
Excellent experience as an account manager. Career advancement and internal hiring are some of the many benefits. Great atmosphere with solid management.
Pros
great schedule
Cons
physical work at times
good company however
Senior Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXOctober 23, 2017
It was a good company to work for, however. the chances to move up are not their, the managers have no idea what goes on, and the communication between departments is non existent.
Fast Paced with opportunities
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 18, 2017
Fast paced job. Very competive with hard sales goals to reach. In sales you drive your own car with compensation. There is opportunities in some positions, but the upper management will not leave. Hard to get some positive feedback sometimes.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Drives your car a lot. Sales goals too hard to fully obtain. Raises are rare.
Fun and competitive place to work
Chain Manager, Red Bull Division (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 11, 2017
Great team atmosphere and good management. .Did not want to leave, But the Company decided to drop Red Bull, which I was the Chain Manager for them Would highly recommend..
Fast paced always on the go
Retail Specialist (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 16, 2017
Its okay place to work the policy in place has to be followed no leeway. You work all the time only christmas day off all other holidays you work i had to work thanksgiving every year only a half day but had to work it.
Pros
Free beer for most holidays
Cons
Your always working only get christmas and new years off
good place to work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXAugust 14, 2017
very good place to work very friendly place great place to work competitive pay ok benefits insurance life insurance disabillity insurance long term and short term
Pros
good place
Cons
it closed in my area
Busy
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 14, 2017
Don't expect a lot of time off you are very busy and there is no pay raises. Horrible hrs and not weekends off. Very busy stressful but fun at times. 6/10 recommend
Pros
Free beer
Cons
To many hrs
Amazing Place to work
Assistant Delivery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 10, 2017
Andrews is truly a fantastic place to work. The pay is fair and the benefits are wonderful. The schedule works great if you have a family and while the work is sometimes tough it's also rewarding.
Great company to work for
IT Administrator (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXJuly 29, 2017
I had to leave for personal reasons but everything about this company shows potential. I would recommend this company to anyone if asked. upper management sees the needs to fill the needs of many.
Hard work, good pay
Drivers Assistant (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXJuly 28, 2017
This job is not for the weak. This job is physically draining after each day of work. Its a great job, and fun place to work as time goes on. You get used to the early morning clock in time, and leaving when you are done with the route. With a monday-Friday schedule, you can't beat it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Andrews Distributing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2